English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in process instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates Present Location: k.s.a, jubail Relocation: India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Instrument technician and I have been working in the petrochemical industry since 1995.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have an on hand job experience of Installation, commissioning and Maintaining Process Control Instrumentation, Control Systems, ESD systems and Process Computers in accordance with approved Company Policies, Plant Safety , Health Procedures and Maintenance SOP’s, associated with Oil, petrochemical, Polymer plants, in India and Saudi Arabia.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DCS - CS 3000 R3 Fundamental & Maintenance. From Yokogawa Middle East.
PLC - FSC Implementation Fail Safe Control. Honeywell. Honeywell Turki Arabia Ltd:
PLC - TRICONEX TS1131 ESD System maintenance training
SAP System For its different modules
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Well versed in operating systems like windows98, me, 2000 & Xp.
• Well exposed to Microsoft office 2000 & Xp
• Computerized Maintenance Management System(MAXIMO) developed in Oracle
• Familiar with SAP management system
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
System Failures Trouble Shooting and Maintenance.
Loop checking & Loop Modification.
Interfacing with other systems like TMR, PIMS etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• System Failures Trouble Shooting and Maintenance
• Loop & logic checking
• System hard ware trouble shooting