CV Quality Assurance / Control Engineer with seven years experience
Quality Assurance / Control Engineer with seven years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Quality Assurance / Control Engineer with seven years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): trichy, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Tamil Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: kuwait, kuwait Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Mechanical Engineer with seven years experience in quality control and welding inspection of boiler pressure components, pressure vessels, heat exchangers and piping and structurals. I have good knowledge of ASME codes and standaards, welding , NDT technicques.
Now i am looking for a change of job, so i wish to submit my resume for a sutiable post.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working knowledge of ASME codes Sec I, II, VIII Div I, API 1104, TEMA and B31.3; Qualification of WPS, PQR, Qualification of welders, Preparation of ITP and Quality procedures, Leading team of Inspectors, Review of Radiograph films.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
• As a QC Engineer, responsible for controlling manufacturing processes with reference to Drawings, Quality Plans, Quality System Procedures, Codes and Standards.
• Preparation of Quality Control Procedures, Inspection and test Plans, WPS, PQR, and Welder performance qualification.
• Leading team of QC Inspectors, co-ordination of Inspection activities.
• Raw material Inspection, Verification of material test reports.
• Inspection of Pressure vessels, heat exchangers, Piping, Skids, Power boiler pressure parts like Water wall panels, Super heater coils, headers and Structural etc. In process stage inspection viz., fit up, dimensional Inspection, Pneumatic tests, Hydro Test, Helium leak test. Inspection documents and Final Dossier in line with customer requirements.
• Surface preparation and coating inspection.
• Welding inspection and control.
• Coordinating NDT tests and Review of Radiographs.
• Role includes providing QA/QC input to project group.
• Co-ordination with Clients, third party inspection agencies and ASME authorized inspectors.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical), Bharathidasan University, India (2003)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Government Polytechnic, India (1993)
ASNT LEVEL II in MT, PT, RT and UT
Attended Welding inspector course conducted by AWS
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS office word, Excel.
Drafting and 3D modeling in Auto CAD, Pro E.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good knowledge of engineering drawing reading
Knowledge of international codes and standards
knowledge of welding
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interested in relocation to any international locations