English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Bahrain, India, Peru, Qatar
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a civil engineering grduate ,having gained seven years of exposure in civil and marine construction field and worked with the an multinational companies like L&T,Qatar Petroleum .I am looking for a greater opportunity to serve in reputed organization in future.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
•Construction supervision &Management services to in all areas of dredging and associated construction works.
•Co-ordinates with EPIC Contractor and oversees the dredging activities performed by the contractor in order to achieve the project completion as per mile stones.
•Contributes towards planning, sequencing construction schedule, discipline engineering codes, standards, and specifications.
•Supervises and approves the dredging activities and co-ordinates various aspects of project construction including inspections, receiving information and working drawings from contractors.
•Checks and ensures that all dredging and reclamation works are completed in accordance with approved standards consistent with contract specifications.
• Checks and certifies the pre-dredging and post-dredging survey of each level as shown and for each zone of the area of dredging.
•Monitors all work operations to insure adherence to established procedure
•Participates in Weekly internal and construction meetings for worksite quality control, progress and safety.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Construction Management –NICMAR-2005-2007 Pune-India
2. B.E (Civil Engineering) Bangalore University Bangalore 1996-2000 - India
3. Diploma in Civil Engineering - Bangalore 1991-1994 - India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Checking the formwork prior to concreting and after concreting with respect to quality and safety.
• Checking the reinforcement as per the drawing
• Regular checks on concrete during mixing, placing at batching plant and site
• Carrying out laboratory and field tests on all construction materials
• Carrying joint inspections with consultants
• Assuring and regulating flow of materials at site.
• Participating in Internal and external Audits
• Maintaining all the technical documents.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I can able to join in one month time and can get NOC from the current employer to join again in Qatar.