Location (Residence): Warrenton, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Warrenton Relocation: United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking to continue building sea time to sit for my QMED Oilers exam. Have had work experience as a oiler/wiper, and would like to persue a career as a Chief Engineer Unlimited
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
At most recent offshore job I was working as a Oiler, doing routine/scheduled engine room maintenance as well as rounds/readings and engine room watches. Have worked as a welder so I can fabricate necessary mounts, brackets, and other metal items needed in engine room. I have also had deck experience as a deckhand and as a linesman.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have completed STCW-BST courses and am presently awaiting the US Coast Guard to process my course certificates and send me my US Coast Guard STCW. Also I have completed water survival and HUET training, rigger 5th edition, and first aid.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Can type and use internet.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
welding, diesel/gas mechanics, fresh water/sewage/bilge systems
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]