Location (Residence): 54- West Bay Condominium, Singapore Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Naval Architecture Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Indonesia, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a naval architect working with Heavy Lift and Pipelay vessel Project, Larsen&Toubro Ltd . Currently I am working with ASL shipyard , Singapore as L&T owner's representative for the same project.
I looking for more challenging opportunities in marine& offshore design and operations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Project engineer for 160m long Heavy Lift and Pipelay Vessel with 2700 MT crane, 6” to 60” diameter pipe lay capacity and 10 point mooring system. Various responsibilities includes,
• Solving structural engineering issues from ASL shipyard, Singapore.
• Structural design and modification calculations.
• Preliminary Resistance and powering calculation of the Vessel.
• Analysis of Dynamic Positioning requirements.
• Preliminary stability calculations.
• Data analysis for lifting capacity and lifting radius of main crane of the Vessel.
• Structural foundation design from first principles.
• Steel weight and center of gravity estimation.
• Reviewing and approving production drawings.
• Reviewing and approving structural basic design documents.
• Regular ship building site visits and solving problems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B-Tech in Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding (May 2006)
Department of Ship Technology, Cochin University of Science and Technology, India.
Aggregate marks: 74.7%
• Higher Secondary Examination, Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala State.(March-2000)
Aggregate marks: 80.3 %
• SSLC,Board of Public Examinations, Kerala State (March 1998)
Aggregate marks: 82.9 %
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (As a part of B-Tech Curriculum):
• Department of Ship Technology, CUSAT
• Chowgule Shipyard Ltd, Goa
• Goa Shipyard Ltd, Goa.
• Specialist Services , Dubai,UAE
• Towing tank experiments at NSTL, Vizagapatnam
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : Windows, DOS
Application Package : MS Office
Design Packages : AutoCAD, Auto Hydro, G.H.S