|Electrical Supervisor in ADMA-OPCO ZWSC (offshore), ABUDHABI, U.A.E.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Supervisor in ADMA-OPCO ZWSC (offshore), ABUDHABI, U.A.E. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): TIRUNELVELI, India
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
Angola, Bahrain, Egypt, India, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, Sudan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am having 21 years experience (10 years in supervisory cadre)in oil &Gas / Petro chemical / LPG Plant operation and maintenance . Experienced in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a wide range of Power Generation and high voltage transmission equipment, distribution systems and drives and other electrical equipment and associated with advanced control and protection systems in the oil/gas or petrochemical industry, and/or power generation plants.Conversant with relevant oil/gas engineering standards of IEC, BS, EN etc.,
Job responsibilities include team management, sourcing and procurement, engineering co-ordination, meeting targets, quality, budget compliance and profitability. I have excellent interpersonal, communication, team leading skills &be able to work independently under pressure
Presently I am working as Electrical Supervisor in ADMA-OPCO ZWSC(off shore),ABUDHABI,U.A.E which comprises WIP, POWER BARGE,GG , & Gas injection platform.. kindly treat my Resume / CV in absolute confidence and professionalism.
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From 2004 to Till date
Zakum west super complex(off shore)
Designation :Electrical Supervisor
Oil and gas exploration and production platforms(PGP,RISER,CSP,GG,GIP)
From 2003 to 2004
Caltex Chevron Texaco,
LPG storage Terminal,
Designation :Area maintenance Engineer
LPG Importation Terminal, Storage and Handling Facility
From2000 to 2003
Industries Corporation Ltd (SPIC) Tuticorin,Tamilnadu,India
Desingation:Electrical workshop Supervisor
Ammonia (1100 TPD), Urea (2100TPD) , Captive power plants& other utilities
From1997 to 2000
Indo-Jordan Chemicals company. H.K Jordan
Designation:Testing and commissioning Electrical Supervisor
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Highest Technical Qualification : B.E (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
Basic Technical Qualification: D.E.E ( Diploma In Electrical Engineering)
Additional Qualification :Competency Certificate for Electrical Supervisors( C-License) Tamil Nadu Government Electricity Board, India
Training Course Undertaken
Off shore survival course from Gulf technical &safety training centre,Abudhabi Valid upto2009
Basic &Advanced fire fighting course conducted by DAS ISLAND fire and safety ,Abudhabi
Permit to work system certified by ADMA-OPCO safety department
First Aid Course conducted by St. John Ambulance Association, Tamilnadu
General safe work practice field review leadership course conducted by ROB LAMEY,AP Regional safety specialist, CHEVRON TEXACO,Singapore
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS office (Word, Excel, Power point & Outlook)
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES IN ZAKUM WEST OFF SHORE COMPLEX
• As Electrical Maintenance Supervisor have overall responsibility to coordinate repair, maintenance, and modifications of platform and to ensure that all electrical systems required for oil production and Exploration by condition monitoring.
• Coordinate and supervise as required the replacement, repair, installation, and/or testing of major electrical equipment and systems for platform and upcoming project requirements.
• Provide input as required to the Computerized Maintenance and Materials Systems (CMMS) such as MAXIMO so that all necessary areas of electrical, electronic, controls, and related items on the platform are properly addressed to the concerned
• Provide assistance in procuring adequate manpower, tools, training, and other resources required for proper operation and maintenance of all Electrical Systems.
• Provide technical assistance to fire &gas and instruments and its Technicians as required for Electrical Systems.
• Review the documentation as well as budgets for all repairs and procurement of major electrical equipment systems.
• Provide electrical system design, calculations, and drawings preparation/review for regulatory body submittals as required for platforms.
• Reviews and analyzes all subcontractor, and vendor quotations and reports for electrical work.
• Assists with interviewing, hiring, and supervising electrical maintenance personnel on board.
• Adopts company health, safety, and environmental programs and ensures implementation.
• Ensures and consistently adhered the company objectives, policies, programs, and procedures
• Prepare plant modification report (PMR),evaluate and implement with the vendor co ordination
• well head towers maintenance such as Power supply arrangement for pigging operation
Duties and Responsibility in SPIC
• Carried out Day to day Activities, PM Jobs, Routine and Non Routine Maintenance, Trouble shooting of Electrical Equipments in Hazardous Area location as per Standard maintenance Procedures.
• Carried out of Testing, Commissioning, Operation, Trouble Shooting and Maintenance Of The Following Equipments and Systems:
1. HT and LT Motors, Generators, Transformers and Switch Gears.
2. UPS, Battery Chargers, Batteries, Variable Speed Drive, Soft Starter, and Motor Operated Valves etc
• CMMS program execution in Integrated plant maintenance management systems
• Routine Maintenance, Trouble Shooting, Synchronizing and Normalizing the Power of Emergency Diesel Generators.
• Experienced in plans review and resource allocation
• Experienced in material identification, PR, PO, vendor selection and service selection and budgeting
• Involved in technical evaluation
• Involved in technical support of daily and T/A maintenance activities
• Preparing detailed repair and overhauling scope of all electrical work
• Preparing maintenance procedures according to vendors schedule
• Experienced the following activities during Annual Turnaround (ATA), yearly PM jobs, Shutdown jobs and commissioning.
1. Transformer Terminal, Bushing Inspection, Function Test of OLTC, Buchholz relay, Temp.gauges and cooling systems. Silica gel Replacement, Oil Top up, BDV Test, Tan Delta Measurement, Dissolved Gas Analysis and Oil circulation by Stream line oil purifier machine.
2. HT, LT Motors Overhauling, Air Gap Measurement, Bearing Replacing, pedestal insulation checking and Inspection, Vibration check up, Inspection of Terminals and feeders and Shaft Voltage Measurement.
3. Generators overhauling, Terminal Inspection, Air gap measurement, Bearing Inspection, Rotating rectifier unit Checkup, Excitation and Synchronization Unit Check up.
4. Meggaring, PI value, Winding Resistance Measurement and Tan Delta Test for Transformers, Generators, HT Motors and Hypo Test for Feeders and
Partial discharge online monitoring system for Generators / HT Motors
5. CT, PT Polarity Checking, Knee Point Voltage Measurement, CT Ratio Group Test by Primary Injection Test and Protection Relay Test by Secondary Injection.
6. Breakers Inspection, Function Test, Contact Resistance and Travel Measurement, SF6 Gas pressure Checking, Vacuum Checking, and MOCB overhauling respectively. And Air CB Carbon Impression Checking and Testing of Magneto thermal release by Current Injection.
7. HT and LT Panel Shutdown Maintenance and Modification Jobs.
8. Battery bank Efficiency Checking by Charging and Discharging Test
• Involved New Projects follow-up, Equipment’s Upgradation, System Modifications Jobs and Drawings updating.
• Spares Maintaining and planning, Equipment Failures analysis and Maintaining Equipments history.
• Having Approval for the safe application of Permit to work systems, and Isolation - De-isolation procedures.
Summary of Equipments Handled In Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Field
Switch Gear Panels:
• Mitsubishi, Asia Sweden,GEC, ,BRUSH, ABB and MerlinGerin High Voltage Panel with System Voltages of 33KV, 11KV, 6.6KV and 3.3KV.
• Siemens, ABB,S&I, Field & Grant,Laurence Scott Electric Motors,GEC, Larsen&Toubro and Holec 415V Low Voltage Panel of Power and Motor Control Center
• ABB, Mitsubishi, MerlinGerin 36KV, 12KV and 7.2 KV SF6 CB and rating up to1600A.
• Maiden and Kirloskar Asia Make 12KV, 3.6 KV Vacuum and MOCB CB rating up to 1250A
• ABB vacuum contactor and MerlinGerin SF6 contactor rating of 650A for 6.6 KV, and 3.3 KV Motor Feeders.
• Holec AEROMAT ACB rating upto 5000 A with Electronic Trip Relay
• MerlinGerin, and Larsen&Toubro Air CB rating up to 3200A with Magneto-thermal solid-state release& Micro logic verson6.0 trip relay
GEC English Electric Static and Electro-Magnetic Relay and ABB SPACOM relay for
• Motor Protection
• Transformer Protection
• Generator Protection
• Feeder Protection & MOT PRO relay for motor protection and familiarized in Merlin gerin electronic relay and GEC relay testing
• Fuji make, 11kv 1850Kw rating Synchronous Motor and BHEL make 3.3KV, 675 KW Slipring Induction Motor
• NGEF Make 3.3 KV, 6.6 KV HT Motors rating from 200 KW to 850KW.
• Leroy Somer, ABB, Siemens,Brook Hansen, Crompton Greaves and NGEF LT motors Capacity up to 160 KW for Booster oil Pumps, Instrument Air Compressors and Fresh water pp etc.
• Operation and Maintenance of 110KV outdoor yard including 2 Nos of
• 110KV/ 11 KV, 30 MVA Transformers (HHE Make) with MULSIFYING System.
• Bharat Bijilee, Powels Make Power Transformer with On Load Tap Changer and system Voltages of 33KV/11KV, 33KV/6.6 KV, and capacity of Up to 30 MVA.
• Powels, NGEF, Bharat Bijilee,Mora, CEM,Hawker Siddeley, Kirloskar Make Distribution Transformers with off load Tap Changer and system Voltages of 33KV/415V, 11KV/3.3KV, 11KV/415V, 6.6KV/380V and Capacity from 1.6MVA to 10.5 MVA.
• GEC Frame5, 6 and Ruston Gas Turbine Generator and its auxiliaries.
• 11KV, 13 MW, 6MW and 5.4 MW Fuji Make Steam Turbine Generators Maintenance and Operating With National Grid.
• Jeumount Industries 6.6 kV, 12 MW, Steam Turbine Generator and Export to the Grid
• Cummins, Leroy Somer and SKL Diesel Generators 11KV and 415V,
• Up to 1100KVA for Emergency Power Supply.
UPS, Batteries, Battery Chargers, VSD’S and MOV’S .
• Gutor make UPS Parallel Redundant system up to 100KVA with By Pass Mains and 1250 Ah Nickel cadmium Battery Bank.
• Auto Start of Diesel Generators and Boiler Soot Blower motors
• 220V, 125V and 24V DC System Battery Chargers.
• Nickel cadmium and Lead Acid Battery bank up to 220V DC and 1650-Ah capacity.
• Rotork,Limitorque&BIFFI make Motor operated Valve actuators.
• Tele-Mechanique Make Altivar66 Series Variable speed Drive rating range from
• 2.2KW to160KW
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
|Oil and Gas Commissioning Experience:
11 KV ALSTOM T&D distribution switch gear panel for transformer feeder with GEC ALSTOM protection(MCGG,MCAG etc.,)
Class AA,EFACEE make cast resin dry type transformer(2.5 MVA,11/.433KV)
HOLEC capitole 40 with CLINK II p based automation system
Gas turbine(Rolls Royce) and Gas compressors (Dresser Rand) auxilaries with ABB make VSD starter
S&I MCC panel with motor and feeder manager II and 5M types
800 KVA Caterpillar-ABB make EDG with SR 489 MULTILIN protection relay
Merlin Gerin CB electronic&Micrologic 6.0 type relay testing with ME type 34547 kit and HOLEC AEROMAT ACB ,Type SS up to 5000 A
Schneider Electrical SETBT,France 415 V MCC with Merlin Gerin Sepam General Protection Relay and LTMR relay
1.6 MVA France Transfo Trihal Cast Resin Transformer
2) Indo Jordan chemicals co, Jordan chemical complex turn key project with Krebs France, which comprises of
• 33KV Siemens panel , Bharat Bijilee transformer 10 MVA rating , 6.6 KV, ABB panel with vacuum contactor for motor feeders and SF 6 breaker for transformer feeders
• L&T MCC panel with ALTIVAR VSD up to 160 KW rating