High School in diploma in petrochemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: qatar, doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
· 11 years hands on of experience in Petrochemical Process & Utilities, Start up, Shut down and Trouble shootings.
To maintain the technical integrity of the integrated Petrochemicals Complex and systems - to ensure that the operation and environmental targets are realised and that work is executed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Verifying that the Manufacturing Complex complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements regarding daily activities such as unloading, process maintenance, Process control functions and Instrument Protective Functions.
- Ensuring adherence at all times to the requirements of the Company’s Asset Integrity and Reliability Process
- Ensuring adherence to appropriate HSE procedures in sphere of influence
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
JOB#1: Name of Organization: RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED, HAZIRA, SURAT
1) FROM: 30/12/1996 TO 01/05/2004 : PLANT OPERATOR (PROCESS)
2) FROM: 01/05/2004 TO 30/09/2006 : (PANEL OPERATOR (D.C.S)
Department: PRODUCTION (POLYETHYLENE PLANT)
Continuous Solution Polymerization Process
Capacity -2, 20,000 TPA
Technology- Novacors, (DU-PONT), CANADA,
Control System -DCS (ABB - ADVANT 500)
JOB#2: Name of Organization: QATAR FOUNDATION, DOHA,QATAR(ABROAD EXP.)
Designation: SENIOR OPERATOR
Date of Joining: 06TH OCTOBER 1996 to TILL DATE
Department: CENTRAL PLANT OPERATIONS, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION COURSES.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
BASIC M.S OFFICE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
KNOWLEDGE OF CONTROL PARAMETERS OF THE CONTINUOUS PROCESS PLANTS
KNOWLEDGE OF MODERN INDUSTRIAL PRACTICES
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
· Member of the Plant Operations Team.
· Reporting directly to the Process Shift Supervisor.
· Responsible for execution of assigned work tasks – whilst working under minimum supervision