CV Production supervisor - on a fixed production platform located in the Black Sea
Production supervisor - on a fixed production platform located in the Black Sea
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production supervisor - on a fixed production platform located in the Black Sea - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): BUCHAREST, Romania Citizenship:Romania
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in OIL & GAS INDUSTRY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: ROMANIA, BUCHAREST Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am presently working on a fixed production platform located in the Black Sea as a production supervisor and before this as production technologist.
I am sending you my cv attached, and I am waiting for your response.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have passed through the whole production system, as production technologist and production supervisor.
• As a technological process engineer at The Main Platform I am alternatively dealing with two kinds of jobs: in the field and in the control room.
• In the control room, my responsibility is to watch over the control system panel or control system monitor(DCS,RS3 system), keeping all the parameters of the plant in the operational range and performing all necessary preventive actions to establish a proper running for the technological process, in order to avoid any production problems and to secure a safety re-start in case of shutdown.
• The safety system panel ( E.S.D. and F&G ) is also under my surveillance.
• Supervising the proper function of Dresser-Rand Compressors, ALCO MEG & TEG Regeneration.
• Finally, I gather the daily reports from all the jackets and I edit a new one for the onshore headquarters.
• Being in the field, my job is to supervise the technician's activity, in order to establish and maintain an efficient separation process.
• In case of automatic control failure, production problems, or other hazardous situations I have to decide the most proper procedure to follow, according to the occurring situations. I’m in permanent contact with my control-room teammate who provides me information about requested parameter’s status.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education: “Petroleum and Gases” University Ploiesti, Romania
• Bachelor of Science 5 years
Degree in Well Drilling and Oil & Gas Recovery.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]