English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: pakistan, karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a self-motivated, versatile Mechanical/Utility/Oil And Gas Engineer with extensive skills in multifarious fields concerning Mechanical Technology. Seeking prospects to cope with the challenging position that allows me to exercise my creativity and experience that exhort to play a part in excelling the organization on long-term basis, in an environment conducive for enhancement of knowledge where I can work with dedication and achieve the very best for the organization through talent and hard work.
• Operation Maintenance of gas packages
• Project Management
• Spare parts inventory Handle various sizes of projects from inception to satisfactory operation. Have sound knowledge of project planning & control systems, engineering principles, methods and techniques applied to utilities and Rotating equipment. Have practical experiences in evaluating and assessing piping systems including stress analysis. Have broad knowledge of contract law, procedures and preparation of contracts. Have general knowledge of construction methods. Prepare specifications for FEED, Detailed Engineering and Construction of Utilities and Rotating Equipment systems.
• Worked as an operation maintenance and project engineer, (under the guidance of project manager. Gasco Engineering pvt ltd) for various gas packages (engines ,compressors fine fan cooler multi stage pumps generator )In addition, I also worked on various utilities and Rotating equipment and piping net work
Bahrain Manama Textile Mills WWL
FEB,2005- AUG 2005
Senior executive Officer Power House & (Projects)
• Scheduling & monitoring of assigned projects.
• Re-installation of Waukesha generators
• Assessment of sites for project execution.
• Absorption Chiller ,Cooling Tower Pumps,
• Piping Network , Heat Exchange
o Operation Maintenance of Power house and utilities Rotating Equipment Equipment (generators cooling towers pumps WHRBS and observation chillers and relative piping network)
o Preparation of the required shop drawings for the ongoing projects to facilitate the field staff.
o Prepare the Progress Reports / GANTT charts for the management, of different projects of the company.
TOYOTA INDUS MOTOR COMPANY LTD
1996 ~ 2004
GROUP LEADER MECHANICAL
Installation, Commissioning, Repair & Maintenance of Rotating UTILITY equipment,
Fire fighting system
All type air Compressors. CNG,
Prepare in- hose cost estimation for Maintenance / Engineering Dept.
Troubleshooting of ROTAING EQUIPMENT system, Fire Fighting system
Control breakdown Maintenance.
Responsible Preventive Maintenance.
Annual / Shutdown Maintenance.
Responsible to control & Making Maintenance budgeting.
Inventory to Maintenance Equipment’s & Spare Parts
Schedule to Maintenance budgeting.
Prepare Daily routine maintenance Reports & Schedule the onward maintenance targets.
Plan & calculate the maintenance, erection, and commissioning requirement.
Schedule for Maintenance Planning.
ARTISTIC DENIM MILLS LIMITED.
1990 ~ 1996
• To develop, in coordination with the Project Manager, the annual and long-term budget for the operating and capital requirements of the rotating equipment machinery covering all Rotating and Utilities plants and to execute activities related to such budget ensuring that effective cost control is implemented.
• To draft the mechanical maintenance policies in regard to the rotating equipment and provide support/recommendation for planning the Long Term Maintenance of such equipment.
• To initiate, in close coordination with the Project Manager, the enquiries for repair and overhaul of the main rotating equipment including analyzing the provided prices, turn around time, and technical suitability.
• To ensure that the quality of repairs and overhauls provided by various manufacturers and local workshops are in line with the standards.
• To assist plants in identifying solutions to the day to day mechanical maintenance problems ensuring that the engineering standards and codes are met and to discuss with Original Equipment Manufacturers and the Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer the solutions to ensure effectiveness.
• As most rotating machinery within Rotating /Utilities have already accumulated considerable running hours, replacement of aged parts/components is a serious matter that require careful evaluation in order to ensure that replacement is made at optimum life limits with no risk to the operating plants. Due to the integration of many major rotating equipment manufacturers, drop in the overall quality is observed. A major challenge for the jobholder is to ensure consistent quality throughout the work and perform thorough check on the quality procedures of these manufacturers
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1999-2000 Preston University of Engineering & Technology-Karachi.
• B-Tech. Mechanical Technology – First Division
1989-1991 Pakistani Swedish Institute of Technology.
• Diploma of associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology – First Division
1987 Metric Science – B grade
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Word. Excel,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Total Quality Management Team Work
Inter-personal skills KAIZEN (Continues Search for Batter Way)
Managerial Skills Decision- Making & Problems Solving Skill etc.
Safety First Aid.
CNG Installation, Commissioning,