CV Structural Engineer/Naval Architecht specialised in CAD/CAE/Plan approval
Structural Engineer/Naval Architecht specialised in CAD/CAE/Plan approval
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Structural Engineer/Naval Architecht specialised in CAD/CAE/Plan approval - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dombivli (East),Thane District,Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Germany, Japan, Korea, (South), Singapore, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a structural Engineering with 4 yrs experience in Shipping/CAD/CAE/Plan approval of variety of shipping as well as Industrial structures.
Kindly go thru my updated Resume in the attached file that will give a brief idea about my niche areas.
Feel free to contact me for any further clarifications.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Structural Engineer, R & C Dept, Indian Register of Shipping, Mumbai (Since June 2004).
• Plan Approval of gates, individual ship modules.
• Plan Approval of Caisson gate
• Plan approval of Pressurized vessel.
• Plan approval of barge.
• Plan approval of bow thruster, Propeller shaft, etc.
• Carrying out Direct Strength Analysis of ship structures.
• DSA of Single/Double HullTanker, Bulk Carrier, Patrol vessel.
• Geometric modeling using ANSYS V10.0, PRO/E Wildss Fire & IDEAS 9.0.
• Analyzing structures using solvers like ANSYS V10.0, IDEAS 9.0.
• Making Load/strength validation calculations as per appropriate Rules & Codes.
• Automating the auxiliary calculations and ANSYS APDL files using VB, FORTRAN, MS Excel, etc.
• Strength (Steady State) & Vibrational Analysis of different Ship Structures.
• Strength (Steady State) & Vibrational Analysis of Mast Structures.
• Strength (Steady State) Analysis of different Pressure Vessels as per ASME code.
• Strength (Steady State) Analysis of Crane Structure.
• Harmonic, Transient Response Analysis of Engine Seating.
• Contact Analysis of Caisson gate support.
• Transient dynamic analysis to simulate explosion load on a stiffened panel
• Beam analysis of overhead gantry.
• Estimation of Fatigue failure of Ship Structure.
• Estimation of Noise & Acoustic Design of Ship Structure.
Technical Assistant, Industrial & Technical Dept, Liberty Oil Mills Pvt Ltd, Mumbai (Feb-May 2004).
• Had been an active member in technical development, design and co-ordination of industrial processes including process layouts.
• Also had been part of the various managerial activities related to human resources utilization.
Design Engineer, Design Dept, Flat products equipment (I) Ltd, Mumbai (Feb 2003-Jan 2004).
• Successfully Designed & handled projects dealing with Economic design and development of a galvanizing process line & cold rolling mill process line including strength calculations of the machineries, process layouts, piping and foundation layouts and operational manual preparation.
• Managed/Guided a team of 3 draftsmen for on time completion of the various tasks related to handling of the particular project.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• BE in Mechanical Engineering (2002).
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (1999).
• Trainee Engineer, Tool Eng Dept, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Tractor Div, Mumbai (Jun-July 2000).
Study the products (Tractor) cycle path from procurement of the material, design, manufacturing, assembling, and material handling to dispatch of the end product.
Optimize the Design of a spanner and a cutting tool using IDEAS 9.0.
• Trainee Engineer, R& D Dept, Kalakruti Steels, Kolhapur (Dec-Jan 2001).
Study the assembly lines of the products (Medical Equipments).
Market and Design Survey for the existing medical equipments from the economy and valuation point of view.