Location (Residence): Cape Town, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Afrikaans, English South Africa Other:
English South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in tecnical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Austria, Canada, New Zealand, Swaziland Present Location: South Africa, Cape TOWN Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Attn: Human Resources Manager
I enclose my resume for “Oil Rig / Maritime Industry Employment” opportunity.
You will note from my resume that I thrive on working within a challenging disciplined hands-on environment. I work well in a team and have always had a passion for a seagoing career and I understand that success as “entry level” within a physical and demanding industry would entirely depend on my capacity to learn and advance by instruction.
I am more than willing to undertake any maritime safety course necessary for my induction into the industry.
I understand that the industry represents a large variety of skilled and semi skilled labor and my passion for a seagoing career has prompted me to make this application as at a recent screening interview, it was noted that I could possibly fill the positions as indicated hereunder.
Work Experience Morgan Air Congo Cape Town International Airport
(July 2006 – Present)
Position – Supervisor
- QC on Dispatch, cargo handled
- Implementing and managing admin duties
- Perform checks, receiving and dispatch
- Completing work documents
- Testing weights
- Arranging of SABS
- Training of security functions
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
(1992) WP Technical College
N2 & N3
Tour Guiding Livingstone Tourism Academy
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Work at mico.co.za
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]