CV Mechanical engineer with experience in drilling and in mechanical design
Mechanical engineer with experience in drilling and in mechanical design
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical engineer with experience in drilling and in mechanical design - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kurnool, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in mechanical design Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, kurnool Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I Completed my Masters In technology with Mechanical Design. I have got experience in subsurface core and noncore drilling with experience in operation and maintainence of rigs pumps, motors and related machinery.I also have experience in teaching mechanical design for the engineering students. If given an opportunity I will be offering my best services to your firm with dedication and loyalty.
Thanking you, sir
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently working as Drilling Engineer with the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research, Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, since March 2003.
Atomic minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research is a premier research Organization and plays a vital role of discovering and exploring the Atomic Minerals namely Uranium and Thorium reserves available in the Nation.
• Operation and maintenance of deep drilling rigs, hi-speed reciprocating pumps,compressors, D.G.Sets, trucks,Jeeps,Airmotors and several other ancillary machinery and equipment of drilling.(Hands on operation and maintenance proficiency )
• Coordination and execution of various tasks of drilling operations as well as maintenance
• To develop and implement cost intensive exploration techniques by judicious utilization of man power, materials and financial resources.
• Procurement of various materials and spares of machinery from the established manufacturers and from local vendor required for the day to day operation and maintenance job.
• Managing and leading a team of Technicians, Mechanics and Drilling crew.
• Submission of technical and periodical reports to the head quarters regarding progress and technical aspects of the work in the field.
• To maintain and boost the morale of the team to work in the target oriented environment to keep up with the periodical targets and annual target
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P. with distinction.(82%), competed in (1997)
Post Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from S.B.T.E.T, A.P., with distinction (80%) competed in (2002)
Graduation in Mechanical Engineering from the Institution of Engineers (India), Calcutta. competed in (2001)
M.Tech in Mechanical Design from Institute of Advance studies in Education, Sardarsahr, Rajasthan. (77%) competed in ( 2005)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literate. Hands on Experience with Mechanical Design packages.Can work on MS word, MS Excel, MS powerpoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hands on experience with mechanical design tools like Autocad2006 (2D & 3D), Catia V5 R16, Pro/e wildfire 2.0 .
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Worked as a faculty of Mechanical Design with the Engineers CADD Centre Private limited, Kadapa for the period from January 2002 to February 2003.
Ecc private Ltd., is a solution and service provider for CAD CAM CAE solutions. It provides Training and value added services in field of engineering design.
Worked as an Apprentice Supervisor at Blue star Ltd., Hyderabad for 1 year from 1999-2000 as a part of the fulfillment of the requirements for the award of Post Diploma in Refrigeration and Air conditioning.
Blue Star Ltd., is the one of the Best in the world in providing cooling solutions. Its roots spread from the basic domestic appliances to the biggest Centralized AC installations for the industries and offices.