Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Mangalia, Romania
English, French Standard, German Standard, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
High School in Naval architect Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
European Union, Romania
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’m very interested in an agreement with your company.
Till now, I’m working full survey constructions ships new building (hull construction, welding, outfitting, watertight,
painting etc.) repair ships (dry docking, renewed old structure, remedy by welding, sandblasting inside
tanks, painting inside and external hull, etc…)
I’m working for “Oil and Chemical Tank, Cargo Ships, Special Army Ships and Platform etc.
If you think my experience and qualification are appropriate to this position, I should be grateful.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience Naval Architect, Steel Inspector.
2003 – 2007
Steel Inspector new building & repair ships.
2001 – 2003 PROFIAL ltd. Company Mangalia
Steel Inspector “WALLEM LIMITED” – repair Ship (Fait IV, Fidelity….) Inspection report Ship for “European Bank for Reconstruction and Development”. Ukraine
Steel inspector new Ship “DAMEN SHIPYARD BERGUM” Nederland.
1998 – 2001 SIMDOR ltd Company Mangalia
Management for My private Company
1995 – 1998 DAEWOO SHIPIARD Mangalia
Management “Hull Design and Technology Department”
1980 – 1995 “2 Mai MANGALIA” SHIPYARD Mangalia
Management “Hull Design and Technology Department” for 25000- 85000 tdw ships and special military constructions.
Management “Dry Docking specifications” for repair ship
1977 – 1980 “2 Mai MANGALIA” SHIPYARD Mangalia
Workshop: Hull Constructions and welding ship management
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1973 - 1977 UNIVERSITY OF GALATI Galati
Hull Construction Ships
1999 “Business Management for Private Company” Bucharest
Patents and publications
“Author’s Certificate” about ships structure, welding technology.
(myself or in teams).
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good practice in personal computer (AutoCAD, Word, Excel..).
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
English: write and speak
Russian: speak and write
French: understand and speak
German: understand and speak
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Children – no
Marital status – divorced, live alone.
Music – play Bass and E-guitar
Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
CV/Resume ID no.: 77456
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Human resources, recruiting, carrier plane, recruiting plane
2. Naval Architect - Shipyard Experience in Design of Ships
3. PDS Lead Designer (Civil & Structural)
4. technical management
5. Occupational Health and Safety Engineer
6. 30 year Experienced Major project Manager
7. HSE, Fire Fighting, Instructor
8. Project Management & Development, Contract Administration, Consultant Proj Mgmt, Contract Admtr.
9. Senior Naval Architect/ Structural Engineer
11. Right Man for the Job. You will be able to sleep at night knowing that I am on the job site.
12. Principal Engineer Telecoms and Information Systems in Oil & Gas industry
13. Piping Design and Drafting with 8 years experience
14. Experienced Naval Architect/Marine Engineer with considerable knowledge in ship repair.
15. Naval Architect, Floating System Designer- structures - hydrodynamics and systems support
16. Project Management/Owner Representation
17. COMPUTER TEACHER, GENERAL ADMINISTRATION, SCHOOL/COLLEGE MANAGEMENT
18. Electrical Design & Execution Engineer
19. Marine Engineer with Dynamic Positioning experience on DSV,ROV,Pipe Lay and Oil Rig
20. Administrative and Safety Specialist - Naval Veteran
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. heavy / light vehicle mechanic 14yrs experience
2. HSE Advisor - over 27 years oil experience
3. Marine, Off-shore, Conversion and Upgrading projects, New Bulding Projects
4. Document Controller
5. Sales / Procurements Professional
6. RIG MECHANIC, 30 YEARS IN SAME FIELD LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW
7. Operations Engineer / Sales Engineer
8. SQL DBA , SQL DEVELOPER
9. Catering Crew Oil/Gas on Barge Survival Craft and Rescue Boat (SCRB), Basic Safety Training (BST)
10. SDPO / DPO
11. Quality Inspector / Production Operator
12. Contracts Administrator - Project Manager
13. Chief Mate Senior DPO with experience in DSV (Dive Support Vessels) and Drilling rigs
14. Structural design rig refurbishment / structural steel fabrication STAADPRO, SACS
15. CHIEF MATE ON CONTAINERS
16. PROJECT / MAINTENANCE ENGINEER IN PROCESS INDUSTRY
17. Marine Engineer, Port Engineer, Chief Engineer
18. Young radio operator
19. PIPE FABRICATOR, 19 YEARS EXPERIENCE, Willbross Company, Nigeria
20. Engineer electrical testing and commissioning HT, LT, CT, PT, VCB, ACB
21. Trainee Manufacturing Engineer, 3+ years experience in production department in Automobile Industry
22. Chief Officer Master COC VLCC experience, cargo supervisor FPSO Kuito offshore Angola Mitsui OSK
23. Trainee GIS / GPS and Remote Sensing Analyst
24. Experienced Senior CAD Project Design Engineer: government contracts, shipbuilding, nuclear plants
25. Entry level Chemical Engineer HYSYS & ASPEN PLUS, graduated Prairie View A&M University,
26. Onshore/Offshore Materials Coordinator MRP/ERP Buyer, SAP MM Consultant, Chevron Algeria Oilfield
27. 12 years experience in the oil and gas industry in inspection
28. Safety Officer Nesma & Partners Contracting Saudi Arabia, Galfar Al Misnad Engineering WLL Qatar
29. Anchor Foreman, Leaderman, Tower Operator, Cadet and Deckhand in the Middle East, and North America
30. International Operations Manager Egypt Algeria Chad Saudi Arabia Kuwait WesternGeco Schlumberger