Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Mangalia, Romania
English, French Standard, German Standard, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
High School in Naval architect Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
European Union, Romania
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’m very interested in an agreement with your company.
Till now, I’m working full survey constructions ships new building (hull construction, welding, outfitting, watertight,
painting etc.) repair ships (dry docking, renewed old structure, remedy by welding, sandblasting inside
tanks, painting inside and external hull, etc…)
I’m working for “Oil and Chemical Tank, Cargo Ships, Special Army Ships and Platform etc.
If you think my experience and qualification are appropriate to this position, I should be grateful.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience Naval Architect, Steel Inspector.
2003 – 2007
Steel Inspector new building & repair ships.
2001 – 2003 PROFIAL ltd. Company Mangalia
Steel Inspector “WALLEM LIMITED” – repair Ship (Fait IV, Fidelity….) Inspection report Ship for “European Bank for Reconstruction and Development”. Ukraine
Steel inspector new Ship “DAMEN SHIPYARD BERGUM” Nederland.
1998 – 2001 SIMDOR ltd Company Mangalia
Management for My private Company
1995 – 1998 DAEWOO SHIPIARD Mangalia
Management “Hull Design and Technology Department”
1980 – 1995 “2 Mai MANGALIA” SHIPYARD Mangalia
Management “Hull Design and Technology Department” for 25000- 85000 tdw ships and special military constructions.
Management “Dry Docking specifications” for repair ship
1977 – 1980 “2 Mai MANGALIA” SHIPYARD Mangalia
Workshop: Hull Constructions and welding ship management
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1973 - 1977 UNIVERSITY OF GALATI Galati
Hull Construction Ships
1999 “Business Management for Private Company” Bucharest
Patents and publications
“Author’s Certificate” about ships structure, welding technology.
(myself or in teams).
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good practice in personal computer (AutoCAD, Word, Excel..).
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
English: write and speak
Russian: speak and write
French: understand and speak
German: understand and speak
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Children – no
Marital status – divorced, live alone.
Music – play Bass and E-guitar
Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
CV/Resume ID no.: 77456
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Human resources, recruiting, carrier plane, recruiting plane
2. Naval Architect - Shipyard Experience in Design of Ships
3. PDS Lead Designer (Civil & Structural)
4. technical management
5. Occupational Health and Safety Engineer
6. 30 year Experienced Major project Manager
7. HSE, Fire Fighting, Instructor
8. Project Management & Development, Contract Administration, Consultant Proj Mgmt, Contract Admtr.
9. Senior Naval Architect/ Structural Engineer
11. Right Man for the Job. You will be able to sleep at night knowing that I am on the job site.
12. Principal Engineer Telecoms and Information Systems in Oil & Gas industry
13. Piping Design and Drafting with 8 years experience
14. Experienced Naval Architect/Marine Engineer with considerable knowledge in ship repair.
15. Naval Architect, Floating System Designer- structures - hydrodynamics and systems support
16. Project Management/Owner Representation
17. COMPUTER TEACHER, GENERAL ADMINISTRATION, SCHOOL/COLLEGE MANAGEMENT
18. Electrical Design & Execution Engineer
19. Marine Engineer with Dynamic Positioning experience on DSV,ROV,Pipe Lay and Oil Rig
20. Administrative and Safety Specialist - Naval Veteran
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. CSWIP-AUT Phased Array/SENIOR WELDING/ASNT NDT LEVEL III/LEAD QA/QC INSPECTOR
2. Chief Mate on Tankers Ships (more than 10 years)
3. OFFICE ADMINISTRATION WITH 9+YEARS EXPERIENCE
4. Expert in design,engg,erection& commissioning of instruments & controls of gas based chemical plants
5. Engineer and Supervisor of Construction and Rotary Equipment Machinery
6. Production Operator Oil&gas Field - On/Offshore
7. Experianced Welding Inspector and NDT in construction of Structure,Piping,Jetty Trestle and Tankages
8. offshore structure designer
9. Welding Inspection/QA/QC Engineer; AWS CWI – CSWIP 3.1 – Mechanical Engineer – Welding /QA / QC
10. Oil and Gas QC Inspector
11. FPSO Mechanical Completion Coordinator – Piping, Structural, Insulation
12. Electronics Calibration Technician
13. Entry Level - Would like to work radio operator, materials woman
14. Seaman (4 years) and crane driver (3 years) with all the necessary qualifications
15. SAP Basis and Security consultant, SAP R/3 and Net weaver
16. Construction Manager / Production Shop Superintendent / Project Manager
17. Estimation Engineer in Insulation
18. Rig manager / driller with 11 years experience
19. HVAC specialist oil & gas projects, working in Hyundai Engineering, Qatar Chemical Project
20. Experienced welder over 20 years experience
21. Crane operator, rigging in charge, Arabian Logistics Co, Oman Muscat Offshore Gulf UAE Abu Dhabi
22. Junior Civil Engineer, Sime Darby Engineering Sdn. Bhd., Jalan Suasa, Pasir Gudang, Johor Malaysia
23. Technician in India Bharat Petroleum Corporation plants such as CDU, FCCU, RFU, ARU, CCU and CPP
24. PDMS Administrator Shell Sarawak Malaysia Kencana, PT Technip Indonesia, Thai Nippon Steel
25. Junior Production Engineer in Petroleum Exploration Pakistan Ltd, Maxtrain International Karachi
26. Trainee warehouse worker in Pakistan
27. Supply Chain Professional / Materials & Logistics Coordinator Petronas Carigali Myanmar Operations
28. Marine Expert Ship Management, Master, Marine Surveyor, Class Surveyor, Safety Inspector
29. Junior Entry Roustabout in Transocean (Prospect) Oil & Gas Industry North Sea and River Tay catchmen
30. Director of New Business Development for U.S. and South America specializing in chemical compounds