Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Mangalia, Romania
English, French Standard, German Standard, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
High School in Naval architect Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
European Union, Romania
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’m very interested in an agreement with your company.
Till now, I’m working full survey constructions ships new building (hull construction, welding, outfitting, watertight,
painting etc.) repair ships (dry docking, renewed old structure, remedy by welding, sandblasting inside
tanks, painting inside and external hull, etc…)
I’m working for “Oil and Chemical Tank, Cargo Ships, Special Army Ships and Platform etc.
If you think my experience and qualification are appropriate to this position, I should be grateful.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience Naval Architect, Steel Inspector.
2003 – 2007
Steel Inspector new building & repair ships.
2001 – 2003 PROFIAL ltd. Company Mangalia
Steel Inspector “WALLEM LIMITED” – repair Ship (Fait IV, Fidelity….) Inspection report Ship for “European Bank for Reconstruction and Development”. Ukraine
Steel inspector new Ship “DAMEN SHIPYARD BERGUM” Nederland.
1998 – 2001 SIMDOR ltd Company Mangalia
Management for My private Company
1995 – 1998 DAEWOO SHIPIARD Mangalia
Management “Hull Design and Technology Department”
1980 – 1995 “2 Mai MANGALIA” SHIPYARD Mangalia
Management “Hull Design and Technology Department” for 25000- 85000 tdw ships and special military constructions.
Management “Dry Docking specifications” for repair ship
1977 – 1980 “2 Mai MANGALIA” SHIPYARD Mangalia
Workshop: Hull Constructions and welding ship management
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1973 - 1977 UNIVERSITY OF GALATI Galati
Hull Construction Ships
1999 “Business Management for Private Company” Bucharest
Patents and publications
“Author’s Certificate” about ships structure, welding technology.
(myself or in teams).
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good practice in personal computer (AutoCAD, Word, Excel..).
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
English: write and speak
Russian: speak and write
French: understand and speak
German: understand and speak
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Children – no
Marital status – divorced, live alone.
Music – play Bass and E-guitar
Naval Architect- steel and welding inspector, Management
CV/Resume ID no.: 77456
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Human resources, recruiting, carrier plane, recruiting plane
2. Naval Architect - Shipyard Experience in Design of Ships
3. PDS Lead Designer (Civil & Structural)
4. technical management
5. Occupational Health and Safety Engineer
6. 30 year Experienced Major project Manager
7. HSE, Fire Fighting, Instructor
8. Project Management & Development, Contract Administration, Consultant Proj Mgmt, Contract Admtr.
9. Senior Naval Architect/ Structural Engineer
11. Right Man for the Job. You will be able to sleep at night knowing that I am on the job site.
12. Principal Engineer Telecoms and Information Systems in Oil & Gas industry
13. Piping Design and Drafting with 8 years experience
14. Experienced Naval Architect/Marine Engineer with considerable knowledge in ship repair.
15. Naval Architect, Floating System Designer- structures - hydrodynamics and systems support
16. Project Management/Owner Representation
17. COMPUTER TEACHER, GENERAL ADMINISTRATION, SCHOOL/COLLEGE MANAGEMENT
18. Electrical Design & Execution Engineer
19. Marine Engineer with Dynamic Positioning experience on DSV,ROV,Pipe Lay and Oil Rig
20. Administrative and Safety Specialist - Naval Veteran
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. HS&E Coordinator in Baker Hughes Incorporated Mumbai India, have NEBOSH cretificate
2. Naval, Engineering, Management, Safety, Ship
3. Looking for a position in Managerial Position in Wireline Logging
4. Construction Engineer
5. Floorhand will travel offshore, land rigs
6. Materials Controller, Warehouse Controller, Storekeeper, Inventory Controller
7. Project Management, Cost Control, Contract Administration, Design and Execution
8. Welding / drilling
9. Experience Able Bodied Seaman boatswaine Mate, forklift Instructor Operator. LockSmith Knowledge
10. Marine Surveyor
11. Roustabout material control
12. Second Officer / JDPO with time spent as Driving Chief Officer, BP Shipping
13. Production Supervisor of oil refinery
14. Crane Operator Banksman Slinger Logistic Manager
15. Expediting and Material Control Specialist, expeditor, material controller
16. 2nd Engineer accommodation work barges, FPSO, FSO
17. Maritime chief engineer
18. Lead production technician Talisman Malaysia Limited
19. Senior SAP Functional Consultant (Oil & Gas) SAP PM - CS, PS and CATS / MM SRV
20. Maximo Maintenance Engineer, Planning, QA/QC, Project Engineer ZADCO - Zakum Development Company UAE
21. Storekeeper Offshore Vessel in an Offshore Based Company, Office in-charge in Sharjah based company
22. Senior Maintenance / Rig Mechanic projects in China, Brazil, Angola, Azerbaijan, Holland, USA and UK
23. Expert OIM Master with 30 years offshore experience KCA Deutag Premium Drilling KeppelFels
24. Oil & Gas Client Representative, Third Party and NDT Inspection (UT, RT, MT, PT) Engineer
25. Airplane pilot, captain, first officer air taxi company in Dakar Senegal
26. Safety Officer working for Dubai World Central International Airport Dubai United Arab Emirates
27. Electrical Inspector, Electrical Lead Technician Amec Fairfield Transocean Foster Wheeler North Sea
28. Marketing & Sales experience in Martin Dow Pharmaceuticals Lahore Pakistan
29. Offshore Roustabout / Painter JSL International Paramaribo Suriname, Gold Mines Warehouse Manager
30. Paint, coatings, fireproofing / thermal & arc-spraying supervisor / inspector / manager