Location (Residence): bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in CHEMISTRY Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, BANGALORE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
RE: Application for Control Room Operator.
I am currently working in VSL India Pvt Ltd since 2005 as Quality Engineer.
My experience in the field of Projects in Petrochemical industry has prompted me to apply for Control Room Operator position. I am very interested in pursuing a career in the area of petroleum, oil & gas sectors. My academic background, which I have stated in my resume, shows that I have wide range of knowledge in production with firm base of knowledge and skills relevant to the requirement of operator position.
I have experience working in Petrochemical plant. I have gone through an 18 Months training during my first year of job at SPIC, Chennai. I have performed well during the training which had helped me expose to various supervisory skills and practical knowledge.
My attached resume demonstrates my capacity to be a leader, who is able to work in team environment, set and achieves long and short term goals, think analytically and solve problems. I believe my knowledge and technical know-how in the field of petroleum sector will help me contribute a great deal to the company. Above all, I possess the interest and determination to perform well in the position being offered.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• working as a QA/QC engg cum Cost controller in VSL INDIA PVT LTD, India (since March 2005 to present)
Quality engineer cum cost controller, document controller and ISO coordinator.
• worked as Production Supervisor in ESSVEE Agro Polymers, Chennai (Aug 2004 – Jan 2005)
• Worked in Al Ahlia industrial projects co w.l.l, Kuwait (Nov 2001-May 2003).
Operation technician in charge of liquefaction compressor house, periodical maintenance of compressors and accessories.
• worked in erection and related activities follow up jobs in plant area in Spic Petro chemicals, Chennai, India and were deputed to various companies as following (Aug 1995 - Oct 2001)
Worked on deputation as a technician in India, in Haldia petrochemicals Ltd, west Bengal; Spic Ltd, tuticorin; Tamilnadu petroproducts ltd, Chennai.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Masters in science (M. Sc - Chemistry) from Madurai kamaraj university, India In 1995.
Bachelors in science (B. Sc - Chemistry) from Madurai Kamaraj University, India in 1991.
Masters in Business Administration from Madurai kamaraj university, India in 2003, through correspondence.
• Completed successfully LRQA ISO 9001:2000 Internal Auditor’s Training course By “Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Ltd” - March, 2006
• Underwent training and obtained a proficient certificate in Gas Chromatography - 2003.
• Underwent training in Tamilnadu petroproducts (heavy chemicals division-Chloralkali plant), for foreign assignment to Kuwait, in plant process and Quality control - 2001.
• Under went training, during inception, given by Spic fertilizer division, Tuticorin, in training center, and in quality control laboratory, running plants in operation, troubleshooting, safety & firefighting. - 1995.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer - Have working knowledge of MS Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Have experience with contractors – UDHE India Limited & L&T.
• Have experience in pre commissioning & start up.
• Fluent in English – IELTS score 7.0 (2003)
• Safety - Had undergone fire fighting and safety training conducted by the SPIC
(Fertilizer), Tuticorin. Had participated in various mock drills on fire Fighting.
Have knowledge and operating experience of fire water system and
Extinguishers of various classes of fire.
• DCS - Familiar with distributed control system.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• I am a postgraduate in chemistry with six years (excluding training period) of experience in Petrochemical & Chemical industry.
• Striving for achievement, result oriented, creative, and think strategically and analytically.