CV M.Tech with High Voltage engineering having two yrs of experience as lecturer
M.Tech with High Voltage engineering having two yrs of experience as lecturer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in M.Tech with High Voltage engineering having two yrs of experience as lecturer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in High voltage engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, HYDERABAD Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a young enthusiastic postgraduate aged 25 years, in the field of High Voltage Engineering and pursuing my project work titled “ Noise reduction and data smoothing for evaluation of lightning Impulses using FIR filters” at UHVRL, C.P.R.I., Hyderabad.
I am aware that your co. is a reputed MNC whose activities are accumulated and recognized worldwide. I would be very fortunate if I get a chance to work in one of the prestigious companies.
I have furnished my Curriculum vitae for your kind reference.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as a Lecturer in Sri Saimedha Educational institute from July 2003 to August 2005.
Job Profile: Taken classes in Electric Machines, Power systems and Electrical Technology for B.Tech (EEE, ECE, CSE, EIE, MECH) and Diploma (EEE, ECE, MECH)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Master of Technology (M.Tech) in High Voltage Engineering.
2. Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electrical & Electronics Engg.
3. Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engg (D.E.E.E.)
4. Standard 10th.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
C, C++, MATLAB 7.0
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Organizing various Cultural & Technical programs.
attentive to new tasks
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Stood school first in S.S.C.
Winner in Rangoli (Technical) on the occasion of ELECTRICA- 2003, a national wide meet of Electrical Engineers conducted by G.I.T.A.M. College