CV Experienced Installation, commissioning and preventive maintenance technician
Experienced Installation, commissioning and preventive maintenance technician
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced Installation, commissioning and preventive maintenance technician - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United States Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: philippines, manila Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To Whom It May Concern:
Application for the position of Engineers/ Technician .
With reference to your email advertisement . I am interested in applying for the captioned position.
I am confident that my qualifications ,skills and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contributions to the continued success of your organization.
My resume is attached for your review and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you how I can best serve your organization.
Anticipating for your favorable response.
Thank you for your time and consideration
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
TECHNICIAN B - TASS/ ITAS DIVISION
(July 1, 2004 – date )
- Undertakes preventive maintenance and housekeeping, corrective maintenance and emergency troubleshooting of electrical equipments.
- Conduct wiring, testing and commissioning of lighting fixtures and auxiliary power circuits. Operational checking and monitoring , periodic calibration and adjustment of equipments.
- Proper safekeeping and handling of tests and measuring instrument tools materials, and parts accessories utilized in preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Participate in the replacement /revisions in equipment system . Testing of overall system. Site survey and field study of relay station.
- Prepare/drafts maintenance test results/record and inspect reports, wire list and wire schemes for reference purposes.
TECHNICIAN B - EMS/DAC SCADA DIVISION
(April 1, 2003 - June 30, 2004)
- Installation and commissioning of data acquisition equipment .
- Point termination and wiring of SCADA telecontrols and status, CT/PT circuits.
- Configuration of Intelligent Electronic Devices (IED) such as EIG/DMMS 300+ and Futura + Multi Function Meters, GE MLJ Digital Synchronism Check Relays
- Documentation of substation single line diagram and floor plan.
- Prepares electric material take- off.
- Prepares plant protection diagrams.
- Prepares electrical cable laydown documentation.
- Prepares technical specification for electric systems installation.
- Develops electric network layout (grounding, lighting, cathodic protection ,electric tracing, connection boxes)
• NATIONAL POWER CORPORATION
National Power Corporation is a state-owned utility that builds and operates nuclear, hydroelectric, thermal, and alternative power-generating facilities and works with independent producers under a build-operate-transfer program. Its transmission network has a line length of nearly 13,000 circuit miles. With a generating capacity of more than 11,500 MW, NAPOCOR sells electricity to distributors and industrial companies.
OPERATIONS/MAINTENANCE TECH. B
(May 16, 1991-February 28, 2003)
- Supervision of plant operations and load dispatching
- Operates the main electrical controls of the power plant including the associated apparatus and substation devices/switch gears.
- Performs electrical maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting works.
- Documents/records all operation/maintenance activities and other significant events and abnormalities during the shift.
- Performs regular housekeeping chores and implement environmental safety procedure.
- Maintenance/overhauling stationary diesel engines and all plant auxiliary equipment such as pumps, air compressor and the like .
- Supervising and monitoring all equipment calibration.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• TRAININGS AND SEMINARS
NAPOCOR April 1999 Works & Values Enhancement Program
NAPOCOR June 1999 Supervisory Enhancement Seminar
TRANSCO August 2005 Seminar on Corporate 5S Program
TRANSCO December 2005 Training on Interrogator Battery Analyzer
TRANSCO December 2005 Technical Seminar on Chloride Industrial
Systems, Rectifier Charger
Model EXCEL APODYS
TRANSCO April 2007 Integrated Management System Awareness
TRANSCO July 2007 Safety Awareness Orientation Seminar
TRANSCO November 2007 Steady State Power Constraints Seminar
- Adept in electrical lay-out, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting .
- Capable of making decisions under pressure and demanding circumstances.
- Possesses quick learning ability.
- Enjoys working as a team player.
• EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT :
March 1981 Divine Word College of Calapan
March 1985 Divine Word College of Calapan
March 1990 Pablo Borbon Memorial Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engeneering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Word/Power Point/Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
basic carpentry /plumbing and piping
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Enjoys working as a team player.
Quick learning abilities.