CV/Resume ID no.:
77496 Last Updated:
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Location (Residence): Sadiq Abad, Pakistan Citizenship:Pakistan
English United States Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia, Urdu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Pakistan, Sadiq Abad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am enclosing here with my brief RESUME for the Senior/chief Mechanic in your esteemed organization. I have three years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in Mechanical and backed 7 years of successful career in the mechanical /Drilling line. I will prove myself a valuable asset for the company.
In addition I have got excellent oral and written communication skills.
I am Self-doer and ready to accept professional Challenges.
With Good inter-personal relationship, I always create team spirit and team working environment. Desired level of computer skill and other education is plus point.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I start my profession after successfully completion DAE (Mechanical) with good safety manner in Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd (Pakistan) as an Assistant Technician Mechanical from 2000 to Date worked on Mechanical, PCR, SCR, Work Over and Heavy Rigs familiar with Kelly, Top Drive System(Varco TDS 11S),Horizontal, Directional Drilling, Exploratory,Underbalance Well.
2005 To Continue Rawabi Dalma Co Ltd Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contract with Saudi Armco as Mechanic designation to complete overhaul the new induct rig in yard detail is below
• Assist Chief Mechanic
• Manage Rig Operation in Safe Manner according to Company and Client policies & procedure
• Supervise and plane Rig & Main Camp Moving.
• Play active roll in QHSE meeting, tool box talk, stop card, PTW implementation and Emergences.
• Keep rig equipment in operational condition as regulatory and safety requirement.
Nov2005 overhauling the rig in Yard Khobar.
• Draw Works National 110-UE complete Overhauling, Alignment Both DC Motors 800 HP, Elmagco, All chains Replaced with new. Main High, Low clutch’s replace.
• Rotary table: clutch and brake drum replaced. Check bearing clearances
• Mud Pump: Model 10P130, inspected and MPI crank and other major equipments.
• Sheaves. Dismantle and Assembled all cargo Sheaves.
June 2006. Upgrading the rig in (Udalya).
• Replaced Major engines Cat D398 with Cat 3512 EMFI.
• Varco TDS 11S installed with assist the Varco Specialist.
• Rotary independent drive system
• All centrifugal pumps replaced with mechanical seals Harrisburg Pumps.
• Install the New Blow Out Prevented System SARA.
• Installed new Agitators and Breathing compressor MAKO & air line system.
• Replaced Elmagco and Alignment with Draw Works
2003-2005 Oil and Gas Development Company Limited, Pakistan Largest Company as
Asst Technician (Mechanical) all work related to maintenance of Rig as well as all equipments. Assist Chief Mechanic and manage rig operation in safe manner according to company and client Policies and procedure. Prepare to preventive maintenance and ready for all Emergencies
2001-2002 Oil and Gas Development Company Limited, Pakistan as Asst Tech (Mechanical) on Romanian mechanical Work over Rig I relieved Chief Mechanic and trustworthy all Maintenance/Repair work and all office work related to maintenance on Work over Rig. Replaced Rotary Main Bearing, Traveling Block Bearing and also change floor main engine Vola 5DvSra (polish)
2000-2001 Join Oil and Gas Development Company Limited, Pakistan as Asst Tech (Mechanical) first successfully complete the training in Oil and Gas Training Institute I-9 Islamabad Pakistan after Completion one year on job and class room training posting on Heavy Deep Drilling Rig National 2. I am too in CAT D398 major overhauling team.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1993-1995 Secondary school certificate In 1st Division
1996-1999 Diploma of Associate Engineering (D.A.E) Mechanical in 1st Division.
1996: Auto CAD- 2D Course.
1997-1998 One year Diploma in Mechanical Draftsman
2003-2005 Bachelor of Arts in 2nd Division
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Maintenance Softwares Different Type
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Our rig achieved 2006-2007 One year with out LTI safety award.
• Best Stop Card of the Month June 2007
• 6 Month award with out mechanical side downtime
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
ON JOB TECHNICAL/MECHANICAL COURSES:
Passed Special Maintenance Courses from
Oil and Gas Training Institute, Islamabad. Pakistan
• OIL AND YOUR ENGINE CAT D398B
• FAILURE ANALYSIS OF TURBO CHARGER CAT D398
• INTRODUCTION TO SLUSH PUMP FA 1600
• OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE of EMSCO PUMP FA 1600
• FA 1600 SLUSH PUMPS Valve And Seats
• CATERPILLAR D398 FUEL SYSTEM
• MS EXCEL/MS WORD/Window 98
• DERRICK SOLID CONTROL COURSE (OIL TOOL INTERNATIONAL, Islamabad)
1. H2S Rig Site 2. PTW Procedure
3. Work Permit Procedure 4. OFS Minimum Training
5. Safety Induction 6. Mechanical Lifting
7. Hazardous Material Handling 8. Personal Security
8. Work Shop Safety 9. Lock Out Tag Out
10. Fire Fighting Rig and Camp Site 11. First Aid/CPR Training
12. Circadian Rhythm (24 Hr Lifestyle)