CV Radio Operator (Communication Officer) - administrator and accountant on board ships
Radio Operator (Communication Officer) - administrator and accountant on board ships
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Radio Operator (Communication Officer) - administrator and accountant on board ships - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
77515 Last Updated:
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Location (Residence): aberdeen, United Kingdom Citizenship:Portugal
English United Kingdom, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi, Portuguese Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: u.k., aberdeen Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
An experienced, self motivated with excellent communication skills built up working as Radio Officer and Administrator on board ships for more than 23 years sailing world wide. I am reliable, conscientious and diligent worker. I have developed good computer skills and consider myself flexible in my approach to work
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1973 â€“ 2007 worked as Radio Operator (Communication Officer) on various worldwide going ships.
- Over all in charge of communication. i.e. sending faxes, telexes and establishing radio contacts with world wide coast guard radio stations.
- Administrator. - Day-to-day handling shipâ€™s business, international ship management (I.S.M.) documentation and all other clerical jobs.
- Accountant. - Processing monthly payroll of all Officers and crew on board ships and paying off their salaries.
- Job of a catering officer - Budgeting, ordering, purchasing, handling of stores and provisions. Managed catering staff, allocating responsibilities and setting targets.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- GMDSS GOC (U.K. Cert) valid till 29.04.2009 ( with endorsement )
- Offshore Medical Certificate in accordance with Oil and Gas UK Medical Guidelines valid till 17.09.2009
- All STCW 95 Safety courses (Advance fire fighting, Proficiency in survival craft course, Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities, Medical first aid.)
- Marine Radar & ARPA maintenance certificate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Diploma in Basic Computer Hardware & Networking.
- Diploma in Basic Computer Programming & Applications.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Carried out maintenance of electronic equipments on board ships.
- Proven excellent Administrator on board ships.
- Possess highly developed organisational and planning skills.
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Have done front line maintenance course - Nov '2007.
- Have done Manager's fire fighting course.