Location (Residence): Shivaji Nagar, Pune, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: United States, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
„ DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING with First Class from BTE Mumbai.
„ A.M.I.E. in Progress
Other Courses / Knowledge:
„ Awareness program of an ISO: 9000 quality system
„ Internal Auditor for ISO: 9000 quality system.
„ Level- II Person for NDT such as Liquid Penetrant Testing, Radiography Testing, Visual testing & Ultrasonic Testing is in process.
„ Knowledge of 5S Systems
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Two years experience as Engineer Production / Quality Control in Pithampur Auto Pvt.Ltd. Pithampur from Jul.1999 – Aug.2001
2. One year as Materials Engineer in Shirpur Gold Refinery Ltd. Shirpur. From Aug.2001 to Aug.2002
3. Three years as In charge Quality Assurance in Darling Pumps Pvt. Ltd. Indore. From Aug.2002 to July.2005 .
4. Presently working as an Inspection Engineer with SGS India Pvt. Ltd Pune from Aug.2005.
Nature of Work / Job Activities in Darling Pumps Pvt. Ltd. Indore.
1. Understand the customer's requirements.
2. Control an inspection processes
3. Preparation & Document generation for Third party / Customers inspection & planning.
4. Verification/ Witnessing of inspection at site.
5. Conduct Non conformance review daily.
6. Study of root cause analysis.
7. Control calibration process for MMD's
8. Study / Work on overall cost reduction of products.
9. Study / Work on overall improvement in processes/ products by process audits.
10. Conduct Audits for quality systems.
11. Motivation of suppliers to reduce raw material rejection.
12. Handling the customer complaints.
13. Apply Design of experiment technique for new model products.
14. Collect the data for continual improvements from Customers, Suppliers & Vendors.
Job Activities in SGS India Pvt.Ltd. Pune.
1. Inspection at foundries for pouring & Lab test witnessing and for Mechanical & chemical tests.
2. Expediting of Processes.
3. NDT Witnessing,
4. Inspection of VT Pumps, Submersible Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Various types of valves, Pressure Relief valves, PSC Pipes, MS. Pipes, PVC Pipes, Flow Measuring Devices, Flow meters, etc.
5. Inspection of Sugar Manufacturing Industries machines, Fabrications.
6. Inspection of Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels, etc.
7. Inspection of CNC EDM machines.
8. Inspection of Special Coatings, Galvanizing etc.
9. Witnessing of Destructive Testing.
10. Inspection of Casting and forgings.
11. Inspection of Web Offset Printing Press Machines, Endurance testing Machines for Leaf springs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ASNT- NDT- Level-II in VT, RT, PT
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
M.S. Office, and regular packages
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Internal Auditor for an ISO:9001:2000
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]