Location (Residence): panipat, India Citizenship:India
English United States, English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: India, Sonepat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Intend to build a career in mechanical industry with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working as a Prod. Supervisor in M/s GOLDPLUS GLASSES INDIA PVT. LTD. in Sonepat (Haryana) from April, 2007 to till date, India's one of the fine glass maker & exporter for both automotive & architectural glass.
Company Profile :
Gold Plus Glasses is a joint venture with Al Shafar Group, Dubai. Gold Plus a one stop solution to customer on all types of glasses was founded in 1985 with the aim of providing the best services & high quality glass products for the local and regional market. The constant focus on developing new International quality products has made it possible for Gold Plus to help architects & designer to push for further creativity in their design. Gold Plus aims at complete client satisfaction along with the best results in terms of delivery paired with packaging.
Gold Plus Glasses is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. The company is a leading manufacturer of Automotive Toughened Glasses, Insulating Glasses, Horizontal Tempered Glasses, Architectural Resin Lamination, PVB Lamination, Bullet Proof Glasses etc.
• Two year experience as a Site Engineer with M/s Param Electrical Ltd. since Jan. 2005 to March 2007.
The company is handling various projects all over India. The company is a renowned contractor of ABB, Fun Cinema, Contractor of Industrial Electrical Project and Maintenance of Different Site.
• 18 months work experience as a Services Engineer in M/s R.D. Dutta & Company Pvt. Ltd., Ratan Jyoti Building , Rajendra Palace, New Delhi.
The company is a renowned dealer of Ingersoll-Rand air compressors of USA.
• Meeting production monthly and daily targets.
• Allocation of work to more than 50 workers, shift schedule,
• The production planning on monthly wise & daily wise.
• Process parameters should be checked and filled during the production.
• Implementation of 5S.
• Analysis and action on reducing rejection and for productivity improvement.
• Maintaining preventive & autonomous maintenance schedule of the machines.
• Attend the complaints of different companies of Air Compressor
Skills & Achievements:
• Reduction in rejection.
• Process improvement in HTF section.
• Working on Yd-2006 software of South Tec Glasses Technology, China.
• Maintenance knowledge of air compressors and DG Sets especially Kirloskar Cummins.
• Maintenance of Electrical Panel.
• Working Knowledge of MS Office, PageMaker, Corel Draw, Internet.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 1 year certificate in Computer Software Technology.
• Pre sea STCW training from Commander Ali Academy Of Merchant Navy, Secunderabad (A.P) India.
Passed 10th from H.B.S.E, Bhiwani.
Passport Details :
Number Date of Issue Place of Issue
E-3033939 13/09/2002 Chandigarh
C.D.C. Details :
Number Date of Issue Place of Issue
0661708 04/09/2003 Virginia, U.S.A.
Courses Details :
Courses Certificate No
Pre Sea CAA/0542/0173/2003
Elementary First Aid CAA/EFA/083/2003
Personal Safety & Social Responsibility CAA/PSSR/083/2003
Personal Survival Techniques CAA/PST/083/2003
Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting EPFA/B139/1501
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
D.T.P. job work, Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
service of Ingersoll Rand air compressors
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]