CV Technical superintendent, chief engineer, widely experienced (15 years+) in off shore and deep sea
Technical superintendent, chief engineer, widely experienced (15 years+) in off shore and deep sea
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Technical superintendent, chief engineer, widely experienced (15 years+) in off shore and deep sea - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Maritime Academy Poland Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States Present Location: Poland, Gdansk Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am the Chief Engineer aged 44 years working with Walvis International-the company of The Sea Trucks Group. Looking for advanced career, seeking more dynamic and challenging environment based on offshore vessels as technical superintendent or chief engineer. I would like to serve a good company with all my experience at sea and my educational background from Marine Engineering High Technical School.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As per following table the last sea service starting from the latest.
2007-2004 Schlussel Reederei, Germany, container carriers, engines 36000kW, as CE
2004-2003 Adams Offshore, Cyprus, ahts, 2000kW, CE
2003-1998 Dannebrog Reederei,Denmark, ro-ro vessels, 5900kW, CE/2E
1998-1997 Bugsier Reederei, Germany,ahts, 2200kW, 2E
1997-1993 Petrobaltic, Poland, ahts, 2300KW, 3E
1993-1989 Gdansk Repair Shipyard as shipbuilding manager
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational qualification : Technical University of Gdansk, the faculty of Marine Engineering 1983-89,
Educational qualification : diploma of m.a. marine engineer.
Professional Qualification : ( Certificate of competency) – Chief Engineer for engine power over 3000kW
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Familiar with MS-WORD, MS-EXEL, Ships PMS- Amos
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Languages: English and Russian v.good
• Experience of working with people of different nationalities.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong team player with effective people management skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Other than the professional courses (STCW and other courses) required for sailing as Chief Engineer have attended the following courses.
• Practical Marine Electrical workshop.
• Courses for the ISM system and implementation onboard.
• Vessel resource management
• Ships security Officer Course.