Location (Residence): Silsbee, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Grad Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Silsbee Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking to work in and area I never have. I am a welder and fitter with supervisory experience and do not drink or do drugs of any kind. I have a lot of experience to bring to the table. Will strive to make your job flow easier
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Exxon Mobil - (Installation, Maintenance, and Repair)
Employed from 1990 to 2007.
Responsibilities: Welder Pipe fitter Maintance forman
CBI Nacon - (Installation, Maintenance, and Repair)
Employed from 1983 to 1989.
Responsibilities: Welder / Startup Forman
H.B.Zackery- (Installation, Maintenance, and Repair)
Employed from 1980 to year 1983.
Responsibilities: General Forman Construction
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High School Diploma
4 credit Lamar University Welding Metlurgy
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Word excel email
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I design gemstones and cast metals as a hobbie.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I go to church and like to treasure hunt on my days off