Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Pakistan
Punjabi, Urdu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Economics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have came to know through reliable sources that there are some vacant posts and for which applications have been sought from desirous and eligible candidates.
It is worth mentioning here that I did Master-in-Economics and more than 15 months Gulf experience (i.e. August, 2006 till date) together with 12 years local experience in private as well as government organizations having knowledge of short hand, excellent typing speed, computer diploma and all secretarial works, attached please find my CV for your kind perusal and sympathetic consideration. Therefore, accordingly the undersigned is attaching herewith C.V. for your kind perusal and kind consideration.
Keeping in view my rich experience and qualification it is requested that I may kindly be appointed in your esteemed organization.
With warm and best regards!
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Dubai work experience:
Al Habtoor Engineering Enterprises Co. LLC Dubai
Designation: Document Controller
Period: August, 2006 till date
Reporting to: Project Director and Engineering Managers
• Maintain all drawings and Technical Submittals as per the Project Filing Index.
• Issuing of Drawing (Hard and Soft copy) to various sub-contractors.
• Properly entering the Contract Drawings in Computer, using various stamps on drawings and distributing it to concerned departments.
• Receiving Shop Drawing drawings from various Sub-contractors and HEE draughtsman (Auto Cad Section) and to prepare submittal sheets for its approval from the Consultant.
• Maintain RFI (Request for Information) register in computer.
• Maintain Test Result of Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes.
• Maintain MSS (Method Statement Submittal) register.
• Maintain MAR (Material Approval Request) register in computer.
• Maintain IR (Inspection Request) register in computer.
• Maintain SI (Site Instructions) register.
• Maintain shop drawings register in computer.
• Maintain SCAR (Sub-Contractor Approval Request) register.
• Prepare list of overdue submittals and RFI’s which are not replied by the Consultant.
• Prepare Technical submittals and forward to Consultant for approval.
• Transmitting the various documents/ drawings to the concerned person trough document transmittal and maintain the DT register in computer.
• Prepare weekly reports of all registers and forward to Project Director/ Engineering Managers.
• Maintain back up of computer data on weekly basis.
Experience in Pakistan (1992 to 2006)
• Worked more than eleven years (11) in Collectorate of Sales Tax & Central Excise, Government of Pakistan working under Central Board of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Peshawar-Pakistan as Data Coder/Personal Assistant to Additional Collector with effect from 31.05.1995 to 05.08.2006, therefore having command over Typing, Short Hand, Computer and other secretarial works with following job responsibilities;
i. To prepare and draft letters to all concerned quarters.
ii. To maintain all incoming/outgoing correspondence.
iii. To record and maintain judicial judgments;
iv. To enter data regarding Federal Excise Duty and Sales Tax;
v. To check and reconcile the data;
vi. To prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly Reports;
vii. To prepare time schedule meetings/visits etc.
viii. Any other work assigned by the superiors.
• Worked more than seven years (7) as Secretary/ Stenographer (part time) with Senior Advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan as well as Past President/Zonal Chief of Rotary International for Pakistan-Afghanistan having secretariat at Rohaila, Christina and Kinayi Law Associates, Peshawar City-Pakistan with effect from 01.06.1999 to 01.08.2006 therefore having excellent command of all types of law correspondence and secretarial work with the following job duties.
i. To prepare & draft Writ Petitions/Appeals/Revisions/Appeals etc
ii. To prepare & draft Legal Opinion/Legal Advise.
iii. To prepare & draft Gift Deeds/Partnership Deeds/Mortgage Deeds etc.
iv. To prepare Cause list for appearing in the Supreme Courts, High Courts,
Lower Courts etc.
v. To prepare and draft letters/meeting schedule for Rotary International.
vi. To prepare Staff salaries and maintaining its record.
• Worked as Key Punch Operator in Research, Development & Evaluation Section of Directorate of Primary Education (USAID Project), Govt. of NWFP-Peshawar, Pakistan with effect from 08.04.1994 to 28.05.1995.
• Worked as Computer Operator in Daily “Frontier Times” Peshawar-Pakistan (Night shift) with effect from December, 1992 to February, 1994.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Master-in-Economics (Peshawar University, Peshawar-Pakistan) in 2005
• Bachelor of Arts; Law & Islamic Study (Peshawar University, Peshawar-Pakistan) in 1999
• B.Com Part-I; Accounts Group (Peshawar University, Peshawar-Pakistan) in 1995
• Diploma in Commerce; Accounts Group (Board of Technical Education, Peshawar-Pak) in 1994
• S.S.C; General Group (Government High School No.2, Peshawar-Pakistan) in 19992
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
One year Computer Diploma (MS-Office 2003 to 2005, MS-Excel, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, Corel Draw 9 to 11, In-page, Inter-net along with advance utilities.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Short Hand Course.
2. Typing Course.
3. National Cadet corpse.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Reading Islamic Books.
2. Playing Cricket/Snooker.
3. Watching Movies.