CV QHSE +ER+S manager CERTIFIED ISO OHSAS DUPONT STOP CARD
|QHSE +ER+S manager CERTIFIED ISO OHSAS DUPONT STOP CARD
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QHSE +ER+S manager CERTIFIED ISO OHSAS DUPONT STOP CARD - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): santa cruz, Bolivia
English, Spanish Traditional Sort, Spanish Bolivia
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in enviromental
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
bolivia, santa cruz
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
French passport holder with specialized formation for oversea countries , bachelor environmental and HSE specialties
I am only looking only for overseas assignment in Africa Asia Middle East
French Spanish, English, Portuguese speaker
Senior QHSE (S + ER +EER) & Environmental Manager (bachelor in 2 specialties)
1 Years of experience: emergency response and crisis management 9 years
2 Safety environmental, health, CIP and sustainable project of compensation 20 Years
3 Social mitigation during construction ( 6 big projects)
4 Years of experience in the petrochemical and Oil & Gas Industry: 16 Years
5 Decontamination , 12 years
6 HSE, environmental affairs 20 years
7 International : Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America
8 Point of work accepted : worldwide (no exception)
I am a QHSE Manager with 20 years experience focused on the design, development and implementation of integrated HSE Management Systems for the upstream oil & gas industry. I have also a lot of very strong skills in Emergency response and crisis management. An other very strong point is my large experience in CIP and sustainable project like compensation The Positions held have included:
1 Emergency Response – Crisis management Adviser for Sonangol P&P in Angola Africa
2 HSEQ + S / Emergency manager for project – MNSTCI Project (KBR / Halliburton) in Iraq
3 HSE-environmental manager JGC Middle East in Dolphin project Qatar.
4 HSE-environmental Manager for Feed, Construction in big pipelines project in South America.
5 Waste management and decontamination with YPFB
TARGET JOB: QHSE Manager for a progressive organization ( operator, institution or first class contractor) with a strong culture of commitment to HSE and the opportunity to progress innovative change approaches to traditional problems
EXPECTATIVE Project, Senior or corporate QHSE and S or QHSE and E Environmental manager
• Stop Card Co-Trainer ( employees & operators and management )
• OMGR training by DuPont Safety
• HSE Inspections & Auditing
• Accident Investigation & Reporting
• ISO14001, OHSAS18001 & ISO9001certified
• Competence Assurance for HSE-critical positions
• HSE Performance data management & reporting
• Soil and water decontamination ,
• Emergency response for Oil Spill
• HSE Policy, Standards & Procedures
• Contractor HSE Management and supervision
• CIP and sustainable part of EPC project
• Emergency response and crisis management
• QRA, HAZOP, HAZID
EXPERIENCE: worldwide, 5 languages
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science DESTOM (safety and environmental problems in Industrial development overseas), 1979, France
Masters of Health, Safety & Environment, France (environmental and safety in agrochemical use in tropical countries) 1980 -1981
MEMBERSHIP: Chartered DESTOM 11/1979
Environmental Institute of Bolivia
NATIONALITY: French, D.O.B. 1957 – Bolivian resident since 1991
BILLING COMPANY Yes Delaware Company, Free lance status accepted (Gross salary / invoice)
STATUS Single Rotation or resident status
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From 03/2007 to the date
Location Gabon Port Gentil
Company Pan African Energy and after merging Addax Petroleum Gabon
Position QHSE + S manager company
• Ensuring policy, objectives, targets and standards are measured, and recorded to ensure that the highest possible HSE standards are maintained in line with procedures, contract requirements and International HSE codes and standards ( O&G Producers standarts).
• Carrying out HSE Audits. Assist in Setting key performance indicators (KPI’s) and their application as a Tool for Pro-active approach for the continual improvement process
• Organize training in all matters of the HSE personnel
• Assist local and international contractors with HSE processes in line with Company/Contractor
• Management requirements involving interface documentation, HSE Cases and HSE Plans.
• Conduct Risk Assessments and develop HSE method statements and local safe work procedures for the Company and its Contractors and ensure their timely application at site.
• Apply Corporate procedures in case of HSE
• Participate in the incident investigation and reporting process as requested by management
• Promoting HSE awareness throughout the Organization
• Support in the preparation of HSE input from APG
• review of HSE plans, Bid documentation from contractors
• Lead the implementation of the Permit to Work System across the OPCO.
• Lead the implementation of the Du-Pont STOP system across the OPCO.
• Mentor, lead and develop a team of Local HSEQ office and site based personnel
From / to 12/2005 to 01/2007
Location Angola / Luanda
Company SONANGOL P&P
Position Emergency Management – Crisis management Adviser for Sonangol P&P
Corporate team HSE for the starting of the new SONANGOL PP Company.
To ensure that HSE is managed with the diligence accorded to other critical business activities in SONANGOL PP ( new operator company , part of SONANGOL Holding ) and that environmental, occupational health receive greater attention (establishment of HSE Management as a critical business activity with an appropriate level of attention to each of the 3 elements)
1. To develop a proactive approach to HSE risk management, Responsible for all corporate emergency Response and crisis management. Organizing, HSE ER manual & documentation.
2. To Develop the Corporate strategic objectives carrying out HSE audits & site inspections of asset & project activities. In charge of developing the HSE MS implementation plan developing the HSE MS implementation plan. I am responsible for the provision of HSE advice at the corporate level to the offshore operations of the SONANGOL P&P Company.
3. I provided assistance for the development, implementation and maintenance of HSE Management systems and to support the achievement of the HSE goals and objectives of the SONANGOL PP.
4. In charge to assist all asset managers with the development and maintenance of Company HSE policies, standards and procedures, which incorporate Angolan statutory requirements, guidelines and also International best, practice like in major oil companies.
5. To support the provision of independent technical expertise on all aspects of HSE Management
6. To support the provision of professional advice to the block HSE Superintendents.
7. Responsible to test the system emergency Response and crisis management and assist with the development and maintenance of Emergency Response procedures in order to reduce the risk to personnel, assets and company reputation. To conduct emergency exercises to verify the effectiveness of these procedures.
8. To provide appropriate HSE training and assist with the development of an HSE competency assurance process. To analyze and evaluate Company HSE performance through accurate and timely reporting against plans/targets Participate in preparation of HSE long-term and routine plans; control observance of HSE requirements Control correct operation of treatment and protective appliances
9. To support the investigation and appraisal of HSE related incidents and to develop remedial actions to reduce HSE risk .To manage HSE audits of the Company operations and facilities. To ensure that audits are completed on schedule and that resultant action plans are implemented
10. Providing specialist HSE advice to new operations of construction. Development of the Company HSE NEW Plan (Progressa-Q, DNV project) Providing specialist HSE advice to new operations of construction. Development of the Company HSE NEW Plan (Progressa-Q, DNV project) .Audit and inspection of all contractors before starting of operations, ( HSE PLAN , HSE MANUEL, Procedures) comparison with SNL PP policies, procedures , establishment of the bridging document
11. Establishing terms of reference for HSE improvement for New Projects. System tools including the HSE Policy, HSE Standards & Procedures Manual for SNL P&P Corporate HSE Plan, Hazards & Effects Register
12. Training plans and HSE audit before recuperation of activities and assets offshore from colleague companies ( Total , Chevron) and adaptation to a general standard for ER and EER with SNL P&P
From / to 09/2005 to 12/2005
Location Vietnam / VauTu
Company short term consultant JP Kenny Melbourne
Position Risk management consultant for Vietsovpetro SA
Short term consultant JP Kenny Melbourne as a day to day consultant to Vietsovpetro SA, a joint venture company undertaking a pipeline project in Vietnam.
1 Provide Hazard and Risk Assessment advise to the (Hazid, Hazop, risk assessment study, JRA, verification EIA and social part for the fishing activities in the areas Vietnam seafood is first exportation) The pipeline project is approximately 300 km of offshore more pipeline and 30 km of onshore pipeline with three onshore stations and 37 rivers, ponds or channels to cross
2 To support the provision of independent technical expertise on all aspects of HSE Management
3 To support the provision of professional advice to the block Superintendents.
From / to 11 /2004 to 09-2005
Location Iraq and Kuwait
Company MNSTCI Project ( US department of Defense) in Iraq Global Middle East operations after golf war II, Main surveyors of KBR / Halliburton LogCap III project for HSE Matters
Position HSEQ + S / Emergency response manager for MNSTI project
Iraq country Manager of a team of 16 supervisors + 44 coordinators + 18 Medicals doctors, I was In charge of all QHSE services like subcontractor of KBR/ Halliburton and CPA( US army & Coalition headquarters). It was the main contract in Iraq for camps construction, maintenance of roads, installations and oil storage stations , DFAC health and hygiene ( 92 camps or bases)
1 Provide a management framework for the provision of health, safety, and environmental quality services to all ESS staff in Iraq and Kuwait in all our places of works
2 Manage aspects of conducting routine inspections of all staff at remote sites with coordinators and supervisors under criteria’s of clients KBR/ Halliburton or CPA in all construction activities and maintenances activities in camps , roads and oil storage
3 Manages the provision of first aid care to all employees on-site , emergency Medevac and management of hospital strategy in Baghdad, creation of a several dispensaries of 10 to 45 beds
4 Manages the conducting of training with all operational staff on all HSEQ aspect
5 Manages services that ensures that effective construction, maintenance, vector controls in camps and stations
6 Provides management services that ensures that staff apply appropriate hygiene standards at all times
7 Provides management services that ensure each site has adequate first aid provisions on-site, Medevac and emergency hospital in Baghdad or outside of Iraq.
8 Provides management services that ensures Fire /Safety Procedures are carried out in all places
9 Controls of obligation under applicable safety & health legislation in all the camps and places the appropriate use of equipment under PPE and HSE rules of KBR Halliburton.
10 Provides management services to ensure that manual handling procedures use of Hazardous products and waste
From 06-2004 to 11-2004
Location: Qatar Ras Laffan
Contract Dolphin Energy Qatar: upstream and compression facility,
Position SENIOR HSE-ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER JCG MIDDLE EAST
In charge for the achievement of JGC's Corporate HSE-environmental Policy in the field works in the 4 sites of Dolphin Energy Qatar upstream and compression facility Ras Laffan (facilities, tanks farms, harbor access, pipeline and 3 camps)
1 Implementation of JGC’s QHES program throughout the project duration, to display a positive leadership and maintain good relationships with all site Management, personnel and other third parties.
2 Develop the strategy for Project’s chemical management and control during all the phases of construction like painting coating Develop the strategy for Project’s waste and HSE-environmental control in desert and protected area
3 Participate in development of actions to prevent pollution of environment, observe ecological standards; ensure good labor conditions and safe performance of works, emergency and accident preventive works
4 Participate in development of waste minimization and utilization plan Carry out risk assessments of environment impact by the plant fulfilling programs related to treatment and other environmental actions Investigate root causes and consequences of emissions of hazardous substances in to environment; prepare actions to prevent emissions; inspect conditions and check compliance of buildings, structures, equipment, machines and mechanisms with requirements of standards and legal acts related to occupational safety, effective and proper operation of vent systems, conditions of sanitary and processing facilities and buildings, personnel individual and corporate protection equipment
5 Promote the Project’s HSE-environmental issues by onsite inspection and auditing
6 Organize, undertake and participate in the field HSE-environmental control meetings and lectures
7 Maintain ISO 14001 accreditation. Develop the Project’s HSE-environmental control policy and procedures.
8 Implement and maintain the Project’s HSE-environmental Management Plan.
9 Check and implement the statutory requirements concerned in the country of project and ensure Subcontractors’ compliance to all Government, Client and JGC's HSE-environmental control policy and procedures. especially chemicals products
10 Assess qualitative risks of HSE-environmental aspects of the project ( painting coating)
11 Report directly to dolphin Site manager, dolphin construction manager, dolphin Field HSE Manager, All of Construction Disciplines managers in JGC and subcons
12 Management of relation between JGC, Client’s HSE-environmental controller and subcontractors and government authorities concerned in the country of the project.
From / to 09/2003 to 06/2004
Location Bolivia, Chile, Peru
Company Consortium “Project Pacific LNG gas pipeline”
Position medium term consultant for Feed corporate department
Pacific LNG gas pipeline project (partnership between Repsol, British Energy -Pan-American Energy for Sempras group in Mexico & one other group Total, BP, Petrobras like outsider ) is a gas pipeline project in Chile (Arica) and Bolivia for transportation to the Pacific Ocean.
1 Company man for preliminaries studies (EIA) to the possible contract for the building of the pipeline Gas Pacific LNG for pipeline to Harbor of Arica or Ilo
2 political problems in Bolivia stops the project for some years IEA redacted with economical annexes after 5 months exploration on field with the possible roads
3 Ensuring all Health & Personnel Protection will be considered during the design, construction and commissioning phases of the Project. Planning and managing the annual onshore environmental survey programs jointly with the Ecology Coordinator. Negotiating regulatory approvals.
4 Managing contracts for field work, laboratory analysis and reporting in line with company policies and standards
5 Supervising and training the staff of consulters as required
6 Supervising timely procurement and appropriate maintenance of equipment and materials
7 Assuming overall responsibility for quality assurance/control in all aspects of the implementation monitoring programs, ensuring appropriate levels of documentation at all stages. Participating as leading company representative in environmental monitoring surveys.
8 Establish, cultivate and maintain professional relationships with possible future Contractors, authorities and Social actors in general on the project
9 Monitoring external possible future contractors to ensure adherence to Project HSE requirements
10 Establishing Project HSE Management System and Manual. I do also the development of action plans and monitoring for its implementation)
11 Contacts and meeting with National authorities as required and directed by Manager
12 End of project, Consortium Pacific LNG gas pipeline project terminated ,
From / to 04/2003 to 09 /2003
Location Based Bolivia, more in field for the project in Brazil, Peru
Company Consortium “EURO RM” Inc
Position Head of project for environmental affairs
Chief Of Party for an Environmental Impact Assessment for the $ 500 millions for the building of the famous road corridor al Norte Cobija- La paz – Guyaramerin ( 2000 kms crossing Brazil-Bolivia-Peru) Project based in north of Bolivia .
1 Responsibilities included writing the initial scoping studies and technical terms of reference for specialist sub-contractors (e.g. Ethnological survey in national parks, flora and Fauna survey with WWF in national parks , ecological assessment, soils & hydrogeology, air quality & emissions modeling, solid & liquid waste assessments in national parks ), as well as managing the progress of work to budget and schedule. A key function of the role was to liaise with World Bank Authorities, the Construction Companies, and all the national agencies.
2 Chief of Party man for prepare project and preliminaries studies to the possible contract for done full HSE-environmental study project IADB.Participating as leading company representative in environmental monitoring surveys. Carrying out quality assessments on environmental monitoring reports and negotiates their acceptance by the local authorities.
3 Participating in EIA process for all principal phases of the corridor norte project, including scientific workshops and stakeholder consultation. Carrying out quality assessments on EIAs and environmental components of other major project documents. Preparing and presenting summary materials on monitoring results, EIAs and other environmental issues for stakeholder consultation meetings.
4 Assisting in the preparation of responses to enquiries and claims regarding company environmental protection and performance. Full management of the preliminary HSE-environmental and social impact studies in virgin areas,
5 IEA full redacted with economical annexes and the project culminated in the delivery of the final report and presentation to the financial lender parties in Washington
From / to 10-2001 to 03-2003
Location from Yacuiba Bolivia to Curumba / Brazil
Company Petrobras Gas Boliviano / PETROBRAS Brazil SA for Owner Transierra SA
Position HSE-environmental Manager for Feed, Construction, as built resettlement of ROW, CIP manager
directly contracted by Petrobras Brazil like HSE Environmental field manager for all HSE-environmental problems during the construction of the pipeline (430 km length 32 “diameter pipeline called Gasryg)
1 Full management of 5 camps with 6000 workers with waste and waste water controls
2 Evaluation before opening, discussion with community’s indigenes authorities (caciques). I was In charge also to resolve the claims about the Row negotiations with local indigenous communities ( guaranis, wanayeck and people of the local communities )
3 We have done 430 kms of new opening with preventives measures for re settlement , In charge also of soils and water contamination and reforestation, waste and Hazardous management Descriptive completes of the activities before to open we have done in coordination with the 2 consortiums Harbert / Willbros and Conduto-Contreras-Bolinter & directional drilling under river ( world record done in Rio Grande 2400 under the river)
4 Hazop operations in national parks with chemicals (coating, painting), operations and wastes during all the phases of lines constructions.
5 In charge like HSE-environmental supervisor of 7 directional drilling the biggest of with 2040 meters under Rio Grande (World record) we have done the best in HSE-environmental procedures for this special Stuff.
6 I developed like a CIP/Social Specialist the Community Investment Program with population and local indigenous communities and deciding the compensations plans ( communities interest works like roads refection, water well drilling , reconditioning of schools , sanitary post and agricultural and cattle pilot programs , always not expensive but really very useful for the communities )
7 I have been cheeked by two meanest audits Company (Bureau Veritas Group and PETROBRAS QHSE dpt. from Brazil) and we receive felicitations for the HSE-environmental work.
From / to 01-1999 to 10-2001
Location Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Argentine (Based Bolivia)
Company Ecobiotec Inc Canada
Position Technical manager
Acting like technical HSE manager of Ecobiotec Ltda for all Latin America, in charge like contractor we participate in construction of Pipeline. We were in charge like contractor for all the remediation, mitigation, waste management and waste water treatment during construction. Ecobiotec with Paraba Azul Ltda, was also in charge of the prevision of all interpretation of the opening and resolution of problems of resettlement. Main works were:
1 Pipeline Bolivia-Brazil 32” 620 km length Owner Transredes
2 Pipeline Cuiaba ( Bolivia to Brazil 32” 340 km length owner Prisma / Shell) environmental work with contractors during construction
3 Red Margarita and pumping stations environmental prevision, remediation mitigation during construction and resettlement after construction in National Park
4 Red San Alberto small pipelines to principal pipeline , supervision of HSE & environmental aspects
5 Management of camps and pipeline building or maintenance (waste, wastewater, soils, mitigation, reforestation)
6 Works of bioremediation (soils and water) for Oil companies in Latin America and certified by Ministry. Mitigation in tropical area. Bioremediation soils, water.
7 Training of Oil companies teams for bioremediation, mitigation in case of accident in Oil facilities.
8 Provide advice and support concerning environmental Issues to the Plant EBR, refineries Oro Negro, YPFB refinery.
From / to 10-1997 to 12-1998
Company GOB Gas Oriental Boliviano Ltda.
Position QHSE Adviser/ Emergency response and crisis management
Part the corporate Petrobras /ex YPFB team inclued with the owner Transredes (ex Enron now Prisma 50% and Shell 50 %) for the design, development & implementation of an integrated health, safety & environment management system for the Company GOB during oil & gas construction project called GASBOL – Bolivia-Brazil Gas Pipeline
I was for environmental affairs in charge for the on site audit of HSE manpower training, during building of Gasbol Pipeline Specificity of job: Doing the audits “on site “and after direct reporting and develop regular communication with the Project QHSE Manager on the following points
1 Environmental and HSE Pre study international ( pipeline , compression stations , bombing )
2 Supervision and commissioning activities during all the phases of construction ,
3 CIP budgets in Gasbol pipeline project
4 Developed the simops of the opening of the operations for construction in relation with environmental laws, communities social aspects and exigencies of social actors ( sensitive areas)
5 Resettlement of the Row maintenance of the row like service road for the pipeline.
6 Like part on the emergency response team, I have done my contribution to the global system HSE with technical approval HSE audits, HSE top-side construction activities, and multiple HSE issues during the construction.
From / to 02-1996 to 10-1997
Company Transportadora de Hidrocarburos de Bolivia SA (Ex YPFB sister company)
Position HSE Advisor & Emergency response crisis management
Responsible for the development of the HSE Management System to the company’s onshore station ( 45), tanks (243) and pipelines facilities(18.500km) , including like technical writer for supporting Standards and Procedures in accordance with the Group standards, company business model and the requirements of ISO & OHSAS norms.
1 Responsible for leading several HSE audits of the oil storage and processing facilities in all Bolivia . I participated in the design and development for various HSE-critical positions (the assets) & supports giving assistance for the development, implementation and maintenance of HSE Management systems and to participate in the achievement of the HSE goals and objectives for THB. I was In charge to assist all asset managers with the development and maintenance of Company HSE policies, standards and procedures, which incorporate Bolivian statutory requirements, guidelines and also International best practice in major oil companies. I test all the external provision of independent technical expertise on all aspects of HSE Management of TBH ( tanks, stations, pipelines and terminals)
2 HSE and Environmental technical assistance to other transportation disciplines in all HSE related matters; Verification that all HSE related findings have been correctly and fully implemented onto the detailed design (quality checks); Develop and implement an Audit programme, in order to measure HSE performance and identify initiatives for improvement where necessary
3 Liaison with company and contractor HSE functions and Bolivian HSE regulatory authorities ( super intendancy ) I Participate to all Design Reviews, including the HAZOP;Supervise activities related to improve environmental protection based on research and summary of best practice of local and foreign companies
4 I Keeped records of figures defining condition of environment, create accident and ecological monitoring data base system, waste disposal documentation and other ecological information I establish effective ecological information system on the site; I ensured dissemination of information related to HSE legislation requirements at all levels of management and personnel. I have participated in development of HSE training programs involving personnel in preparation and proposal of development and implementation of more efficient safety devices. I also participated in development and implementation of programs to establish safe and healthy labor conditions, rational labor.
5 Reporting of Engineering HSE activities on a weekly and monthly basis.
6 Reviewing of contractor’s HS procedures and incorporating Company comments.
7 Emergency Response and crisis management Advisor when some problems appear in the fields or on lines through Bolivia. Development of Emergency Management Procedures for Personnel in coordination with all the Bolivian Contractors.
From / to 01-1994 to 01-1996
Company YPFB (Bolivian National Oil Company), Bolivia
Position Environmental manager before privatization of YPFB
Before the Privatization of the YPFB, I participated to the creation of the YPFB Waste Management subsidiary which has been developed with the intention of fulfilling the requirements of the environmental clearance conditions of the law 1333 and the DS 21756 Natural Reserves
1 Creation of the YPFB Waste Management Guidelines and Environmental Guidelines for Environmental Protection Criteria for all the YPFB facilities thought Bolivia
2 The commitments stated within the Onshore Environmental Impact Assessment prior the privatization of the company to international operators like Petrobras Total, BP YPF Repsol and BG.
3 Recuperation segregation of all solid waste and disposition in certified waste management unit
4 Waste identification and segregation in order of types and classes. Waste inventory. Waste management and handling training Waste collection and storage. Waste handling and preparation for disposal.
5 Soils recuperation, in land farming and with specific pills activated with species/ straights of micro organisms, Biological treatment of organic waste.
6 Wastewater management and recycling to irrigation
7 Mitigation in National protected park (Chapare, Tunari) in tropical area with Reforestation, and full sustainable forestry for the colons in those areas.
From / to 02-1991 to 01-1994
Company YPFB (Bolivian National Oil Company), Bolivia
Position QHSE Advisor
Responsible for the provision of HSE advice at the corporate level to the onshore, pipelines and refinery revamping operations. The company was operating both manned and remotely controlled production installations. I supervised also network of old pipelines, tanks and logistics, an oil/gas processing plant, and terminal facilities in Arica Chile .Key responsibilities of this role included:
1 Providing specialist HSE advice to Operations
2 participle in the Development of the Company HSE Plan
3 Carrying out HSE audits ,site inspections of asset & activities
4 Developing the HSE culture in all the assets
5 Establishing terms of reference for HSE improvement.
6 Ensure preparation of reports; supervise HSE department employees
From / to 07-1985 to 12-1990
Location Central America
Company RHONE POULENC PETROCHIMIE ( Rhodia de Mexico / Franquimica SA de CV)
Position Regional Safety Products formulations in Mexico
The focus of the role was to ensure continual compliance with the environmental legislation and other License requirements during normal operation and construction new project.
A process for assessing and controlling the risks and environmental consequences was implemented for the management of the unit of formulations, processing of packaging, storage and transport activities and operations. A comprehensive audit and monitoring system was integrated with other business control measures to ensure risk control. I participate in the development of a lot of activities in petrochemical and fertilizers units assets.
7 Participate in studies of labor conditions on work places within the plant; participate in sampling and gauging of hazardous and harmful operational factors; assess and certify work places and processing equipment for compliance with occupational safety requirements and control completion of planned preventing activities in timely manner.
8 Participate in investigation of accidents and development of preventive and corrective actions
9 Update personnel on labor conditions on work places and actions taken to protect Plant and personnel from hazardous and harmful factors on behalf of employers; Control elimination of deficiencies found by regulatory and inspection bodies;
10 take actions to improve labor conditions
11 Ensure inductions and briefings are carried out; ensure assessment of occupational safety knowledge of personnel; ensure personnel provided with training
12 Propagate and disseminate HSE information using RPA internal information and post news releases on board; provide departments with rules, standards, instructions, posters and other illustrated HSE materials and brochures; assist departments to equip information boards Inform personnel on new HSE legislative and legal standards; ensure HSE documents are archived; ensure appropriate reports prepared and submitted to dates given in HSE legal standard acts
From / to 10-1981 to 06-1985
Location West Indies and Central America
Company CIBA GEIGY America Central, Jamaica and Dominican Republic
Position safety, Health and environmental man for Local formulators and big clients.
HSE audits, management systems, plans and reports for various Partner of health, agro chemical or chemical partners of CIBA GEIGY ( Novartis) including:
1 Agro, Chemical transformer / formulator pill’s manufacturer, PVC and packaging manufacturer, food manufacturers, tanneries, waste disposal facilities, fuel storage facilities, blending plants, agricultural operations, transport & rail depots, and others.
From / to 04-1979 to 09-1981
Location West Indies, Cameroon / Ivory coast (FWI and BWI)
Cirad Services SA (like thesis man) technical assistance contract in SICABAM S.A. for safety and security in management and transportation (all the chain, Door to Door) Position like ATC development man
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Institution ISTOM (French National engineering School for Tropical sciences)
Degree(s) or Diploma(s) obtained: Environmental forest & Agro Eng. for Tropical countries (DESTOM - FRANCIA). The typical formation for tropical countries in France is done at the ISTOM (see web page http://www.istom.net) (typical school for overseas and especially West Africa and Latin America)
Degree(s) or Diploma(s) obtained •Option (1978) Specialization in HSE and environmental problems for tropical industries (by example for oil industry.)
Institution TUV RHEINLAND
Technical Degree(s) or Diploma(s) obtained / specialties
•Certified " ISO :14001 auditor" by TUV Rheinland , in full compliance with the requirements developed in the ISO 19011:2002 which provides guidance on the principles of auditing, managing audit programs, conducting quality management system audits and HSE-environmental management system audits
•Certified " OSHA :18001 auditor" by TUV Rheinland , in full compliance with the requirements developed in the ISO 19011:2002 which provides guidance on the principles of auditing, managing audit programs, conducting quality management system audits and HSE-environmental management system audits
Institution DuPont safety division
Training Application of OMGR for TOP management
Training course Stop card for supervision
Training course Stop card for employes and operators
Training for to be assistant to teacher for Stop Card for supervision and Employee
Certified in Bioremediation of soils and water and oil spill response management by Strata Inc in full compliance with the requirements developed Batelle University which provides guidance on the principles of bioremediation
Updated and valid offshore certificates
certificate training company country date number
HUET Sonangol-Essa Angola 2/22/2006 13525
respiratory protection/H2S Sonangol-Essa Angola 2/28/2006 13618
STCW95-PST Sonangol-Essa Angola 2/25/2006 13759
STCW95-First Aid Sonangol-Essa Angola 2/27/2006 13606
fire fighting basic Sonangol-Essa Angola 2/23/2006 13572
Language Reading Speaking Writing
FRENCH 5 5 5
ENGLISH 5 5 4
SPANISH 5 5 4
PORTUGUESE 3 3 1/0
Professional bodies: Destom chartered / TUV chartered for ISO and OHSAS , DuPont Stop Card co trainer
1 Oil activities in general like HSE, HSE-environmental Supervisor with all Social mitigation during construction. Implementation of social project like compensations to construction (CIP programs involvement)
• Camp managements in oil field activities & with communities, providers, customers;
• Chemicals management (hazop) in all the operations
• Mitigation in tropical area, Bioremediation (MEOR) soils, water.
• Commercial activities for bidding, profit centre for a company
• Waste management. Recycling of wastes, re using of the waste in industry
• Recycling of organic waste to agriculture application in fields
Company Typical training
• Petrobras Brazil norms technical “systema N” Contec / Engenharia Petrobras
• “global quality control” in oil and gas service company Petrobras Bolivia
• “Quality management” with Petrobras norms
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Key Qualifications: (Relevant to any positions)
1. Oil activities in general like HSE manager or HSE-environmental Supervisor with all Social mitigation during construction. implementation of social project like compensations to construction(CIP programs involvement)
2. Knowledge of the offshore and onshore industry, especially its processes and environmental impacts.
3. Knowledge of the tropical and desert region, and in particular, an understanding of regulator and community concerns.
4. Knowledge of international requirements, practices and standards for environmental surveys and EIAs.
5. Good inter-personal and organizational skills.
6. Ability to manage teams. Training and management of personnel , motivation, particularly through induction training and regular toolbox meetings every morning, specifics training and formation of advanced workers in specific HSE activities like fire , first help , marine activities during the construction
7. Creation of the HSE Passport ( all the training are registered , use of specific stickers in case of specific training like fire , first help , marine activities during the construction
8. internal audit and reporting to head of project organizing internal audits
9. Ensuring the administrative follow up of documents related to the HSE Management System through a combined managements of ISO OHSAS norms with the manual
10. Analysis, update and implementation of HSE procedures on site, based upon existing Policy. Revision of procedure methodology EPC revision A,B and liberation of the news procedures
11. Management of the activities of HSE control system works properly (in HSE manual section and method statements). Organization of internal reporting of all the inspectors ( every day ) preparation of the participation in HSE coordination weekly and monthly meetings for worksite HSE control, and providing the main HSE interface with the Client.
12. Camp managements in oil field activities and with communities relation with providers, customers , Bidding in case of commercial activities and budget
13. Chemical management in all constructions site with Hazop / Hasid risk assessment techniques given to the process of identifying credible hazards for a Quantified Risk Assessment (QRA)
14. Waste and Wastewater management and recycling and Bioremediations of soils / water
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Pragmatic, Practical, Open-minded, Extravert personality and enjoy working in a multi-cultural team ( Bolivian’ wife by example )
2. Able to relocate worldwide for a project if necessary ( no child)
3. Able to delegate with a backstage supervision ( give a “mission” to a man is the best motivation)
4. Always in research of the best solution for the men in the project , the HSE team and project management
5. Adaptable to a new situation during the project , capacities of assimilation of new project
6. Ability to analyze short medium and long terms consequences for a project
7. Synthesize and reporting with project , local authorities, part of a full team in the Project
8. Able to transmit HSE culture like a philosophy and not like a Rule or law to apply
9. Interface with authorities or client and able to adapt me to the company culture
10. Communicative and like a booster for a team along a project (natural authority)
11. Convincing the team ( friendly but clear in the HSE positions with the HSE team)
12. Capacity for motivating a team like key man
|QHSE +ER+S manager CERTIFIED ISO OHSAS DUPONT STOP CARD
CV/Resume ID no.: 77659
|Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
|1. Structural Design of Drilling Risers, SCR, Pipelines, CAD
|2. Civil Engineer
|3. Floorhand will travel offshore, land rigs
|4. Widely experienced with over (12years of Construction and Machine Operating)
|5. A/B well experienced (7 years +) onboard General Cargo and RO-RO vessels
|6. VESSEL ENGINEER- DIESEL ELECTRIC ,TYPE OF VESSELS: AHTS ,SUPPLY ,ROV ,SEISMIC,CONSTRUCTION.
|7. Engineer (Instrumentation / Environmental)
|8. I / E Startup Technician, Instrument and Process Controls Technician
|9. Electronics Technician, 9 years experience with U.S. NAVY
|10. INTOOLS Instrumentation Design Engineer
|11. Senior Geologist
|12. Instrumentation Commissionning Experience
|13. CFD simulation/development, FEM, FVM, C++, Linux, Unix, Scientific CFD Expert(Wissenschaftliche CFD)
|14. Sr Project Engineer - Construction Manager - offshore pipelines flexibles cables platforms
|15. Expert in drilling on triple and doubles, workover rigs, casing, wireline trucks
|16. Diver & Welder, Surface Supplied Air Diving
|17. HSE safety officer, Basic CITIB knowledge
|18. HSE supervisor or HSE officer
|19. QC Mechanical Pipeline Inspector, member of IRCA (UK), PEC, and PIM
|20. FRESHER CIVIL ENGINEERING GRADUATE ALONG WITH THE DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
|21. Offshore Production Operator / Control Room Operator Jubail United Petrochemical Company (SABIC)
|22. Graduate B.E Mechanical with NDT ASNT Level 2 Certified
|23. Thermal Insulation Engineer NACE Certified, expertise in Coatings / Insulation / PFP Inspection
|24. Expert Marine Surveyor / Consultant wide expertise with Ship Owners PandI Clubs Marine Underwriters
|25. Heavy Duty Mechanic in the mining and construction industries, and latterly with the military
|26. Senior Directional Drilling Engineer Schlumberger Anadrill Halliburton Overseas Geodata Ltd UK Egypt
|27. Accountant in Ghana West Africa, HND Accounting Takoradi Polytechnic Ghana
|28. Fabricator / Arc Welder in Ajman and Dubai Ghantoot Gulf Contracting Dubai UAE Cochin Shipyard Ltd
|29. Exp. in RO plant, Sweage plant, water treatment plant, DM plant,desalination plant, water filtration
|30. Mechanic with over 8 years of experience, now working in Germain Lexus Naples, FL