CV Logistical Manager widely experieced in logistics and security 20 years Military
Logistical Manager widely experieced in logistics and security 20 years Military
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Logistical Manager widely experieced in logistics and security 20 years Military - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jeffreys Bay, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Accounting and Marketing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan, Angola, Chad, Indonesia, Iraq Present Location: South Africa, Jeffrey Bay Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• I have 20 years experience in the South African Defence Force in the Airborne Forces in Logistics and transportation.
• 2 years PSD Team leader experience in Iraq with Dyncorp Intl.
• 1 year experience in Afghanistan as Deputy Project Manager consisting of 13 programs and 700 Security guards.
• I have 12 years a sound Logistical experience and course qualifications with the SA Defence force.
• Sound knowledge of security Management
• Experience in Low Profile and High Profile PSD Movement
Managing 10 programs consists of 700 guards in Kabul. Planning and monitoring Administration Leave planning, salaries and logistical support. Liaising with the COO’S and CEO’S AIB BANK Kabul and Jalalabad Branches and SERENA Hotel regarding contract and contract proposals and renewals and liaise with UNOCA and US Army Camp EGGERS to ensure compliant with contracts Implemented training and retraining schedules to ensure that the guards are compliant with SOP’S. Ensures the effective management, motivation and training and retraining. Provides guidance and advocacy within the Companies SOP’s. Provide training and retraining schedules and the execution of the training.
SECURITY/SITE MANAGER: Sept 2006 – Dec 2006 end of contract (Strategic Security Solutions Intl.)
Managing 100 security guards and 4 Psd teams Escorting Engineers in Gardez and to Kabul USAID CDM Project Managing Finances, Logistical and Operational functions of the Depot.
Ensure that compliant with the contract and SOP’S and Depot Emergency Evacuation Plans. Provide training and retraining schedules and the execution of the training.
• Planning and preparing and execution of all logistical operations in the Battalion regarding operations.
• Replenishing of all stores Petrol foods general and Ammunition.
• Arrange the transport and Security for replenishment in the field
• Tracking of all the vehicles in the field
• All the administration: Planning and preparing and execution of all logistical matters regarding operations.
• Stock Control and Balancing of Stock.
MILATARY EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
1993 – 2004 1 Parachute Battalion
Regimental Quarter Master Sergeant Major
1983 – 1992 3 Parachute Battalion (Reserve Force Border Patrol Operations)Platoon Sergeant
1984 – 992 SA Department of Home Affairs. Head of the Department
1980 – 1982 1 Parachute Battalion Platoon Sergeant Infantry Instructor
Jan 1979 –Nov 1979 SA Army School of Infantry Junior Leader course
MILATARY OPERATIONAL EXPERIENCE
1. Operations in Angola and in North Namibia
2. Smoke Shell Trans border Airborne Operations
3. OPS Fibre in Burundi Peace support operations.
Coy Sergeant Major.1 Parachute BN
Insure that guard duties have been drawn up.
Insure monthly report’s are on time and deadlines are met.
Managing disciplinary issues
Insure neatness of troops.
Application of Occupational Health and Safety.
Insure that training and retraining schedules are met.
Sound problem solving skills and decision making.
Enforce a high level of confidentiality and discretion
Attend meetings and planning sessions with the Officer’s
Liaising and Reporting to the Officer’s
• Deputy Director Dept of home affairs.
• Managing 6 Departments 60 personnel members.
• Liaising with CEO’S off companies and gives advice and problem solving regarding labour and union Dispute’s.
• Insure that clients get the most professional service from the employees.
• Have the ability to work independent.
• Managing several departments and Managers within the department.
• Personnel’s problem solving.
• Conduct Disciplinary hearings.
• Liaising with the Director’s. And have sound negotiation and communication skills.
• Development of staff enforces training and retraining schedules.
• Interviewing staff and appointment off staff.
• Insure that monthly reports are prompt and accurate.
• Insure that subordinates are informed off SOP’S.
• A High standard of confidentiality
• Monthly annually stocktaking and reports.
• Managing all budget, procurement and financial issues within the Department.
• Short-term and long-term planning.
• Expert in security, critical and strategic thinker knowledge of PSD, CP and Convoy Escorts in Iraq, Afghanistan and Africa. 20 years experience SA National Defence Force.
• Sound knowledge how to Managing security projects
• Sound knowledge to liaise with government and local institutions
• Knowledge and the understanding of Afghanistan and Iraq’s security industry and markets.
• Have a sound knowledge and the application of equal opportunity principles and Occupational Health and Safety. Labour requirements and Laws
• Sound knowledge with computers and electronic equipment. Have a sound numerical and literary ability.
• Excellent knowledge in logistic systems and managing of it.
• Can work independently
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCTION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Grade 12 Boys High Hugenote - springs.
Advance PSD and Driving Course (Crucible )
• 1979 – Junior Leader – Infantry School Oudtshoorn.
• 1979 – Platoon Weapons.
• 1979 – Parachute jump course.
• 1980 – Foreign weapons.
• NCO Formative.
• Urban Warfare Coin Rural Warfare
• BN Mortar.
• BN Anti Tank.
• Module 3 Course: Promotion Corporal – Sergeant.
• Module 4 Course: Promotion Sergeant – Staff Sergeant.
• Module 5 Course: Promotion Staff Sergeant – Sergeant Majors.
• Rank when leaving army Sergeant Major Class 2.
• Occupational Health and Safety course SANDF
• Store Management School of Logistics South African National Defence Force.
• Transport Management School of Logistics South African National Defence Force.
• Administration Management South African National Defence Force.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
sound knowledge and Computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]