Masters in marine engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: egypt, benha Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
this my complete details pls find herewith my application hope that will meet your requirements
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
i have been working as marine engineer since 1986 in all levels such ( third-second-chief and superintendent engineer ), presently i am working in offshore marine services since 6 years ago in UAE / Qatar
* First Engineer , in Suez Canal Authority .( B.H.P 6000 HP., Water Pumps 16Kg/Cm2. And Steam Boilers 10 Kg/Cm2.) . Supply & Towing Vessles and Synchroleft Docking .
from: July, 1987. to : Nov. 1989 .
* 2nd & 1st. Engineer in (Reefer Ships) 8000 H.P .(Fridge Holds 10000 Tons)
Also Accommodation 40 Persons,Generators 1200 KW. And Steam Boilers 7 Kg/Cm2.
from: Nov. 1989 to : Nov. 1990 .
* First Engineer ,in Tanker Ship ( 8600 H.P ) .Cargo Pumps 1500 Cu.Mtrs/Hr.
from: Dec. 1990 to : March, 1991 .
* Third Engineer ,in Cont.&G.Cargo Ships ( 18000&12500 H.P ),Gen.3000KW.,Steam Boilers 8Kg/Cm2. .
from: April, 1991 to : July, 1993 .(UASCo.)
* Superintendent Engineer in Passanger Vessels Company ( 9600 & 8400 H.P )
from: Aug, 1993 to : April, 1994 . ( NileValliy Co. )
* Second Engineer ,in Cont.&G.Cargo Ships(14600&12500 H.P),Dtls. Same Above.
from: May. 1994 to : NOV., 1997 .(UASCo.)
* Chief Engineer ,in Cont.& Cargo Ships ( 12500 H.P& 18400 H.P ), Dtls. Same Above.
from: DEC.. 1997 to : March. , 2003. (UASCo.)
* Chief Engineer , in Towing & Supply Vessels. ( 6200 B.H.P )’ Bulk Pumping Sys & Anchore Handling.
from: March, 2003. to : Jan, 2005. (OMSCo.)( ALGHAITH MARINE )
* Superintendent / Site Coordinator , in National Marine Dredging Co. ( NMDC ) , .
From: Jan, 2005. to : April,2006 (Abu Dhabi- UAE. )
* Chief Engineer , in Halul Offshore Co. Towing & Supply Vessels ( Ras Laffan Port- Qatar ) .
From: April, 2006 to : Continue……..
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
basic study in marine engineering 1983 from egypt marine academy , class2 marine engineering 1985 from same academy , class1 marine engineering from same academy 1992 . all mandatory courses -COC-CDC are valid till 2012
* Certificate of phase 1, Basic studies in Marine Engineering from “ Arab Maritime*
Transport Academy “. 1983 .
* Certificate of Competency in 2nd. Class Marine Engineer Motor from Same
Above Academy . 1986 .
* Certificate of Competency in 1st. Class Marine Engineer Motor from Same,
Above Academy . 1992 .
* Certificate of first Aids . * Certificate of Advanced personal survival .
* Certificate of Advanced Fire Fighting .
* Certificate of Craft Survival * Certificate of Marine Pollution .
* Certificate of Safety&Personal Responsibilities . ( All above Certificates valid till 2012 ).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
all mandatories are valid
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]