CV QA/QC Welding & Piping 4 years Experience in Oil & Gas Field
QA/QC Welding & Piping 4 years Experience in Oil & Gas Field
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA/QC Welding & Piping 4 years Experience in Oil & Gas Field - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Rajapalayam, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Tamil Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, India, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kuwait, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am Mechanical Engineer having 3 1/2+ years of hands on experience in Oil & Petrochemical field.
Pls find herewith attached my CV.
I assure that, if you given an opportunity to work in your esteemed concern, i shall deliver my fullest efforts for the upliftment of the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A highly motivated, having 4 years of experience in specific field having impressive personality and communication / coordination skills at different level. Having an experience in Piping, Welding, Fabrication, Quality procedures/plans, for Petro-Gas and petrochemical sectors. Have work with leading Construction companies in projects such as Technip Saudi Arabia Ltd, Bonatti Sauudi Arabia Ltd, SAIPEM Saudi Arabia Ltd.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed B.E (Mechanical Engineering) in May 2004 with 68% from Rajarajeshwari Engineering College, Chennai, Madras University.
Completed 12th (HSC) Examination in March 2000 with 86% from N.A.A.M Hr.Sec. School, Rajapalayam.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Solid Edge V15
Micro station V8
MS Word (Excel, Word, etc)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
NDT Level – II Certificate holder in
PT (Die Penetrate Test)
MT (Magnetic Particle Test)
RT (Radiography Test)
UT (Ultrasonic Test)
Knowledge of NDT, Codes & Standards (ASTM, ASME & API)
Knowledge in Material Specification (Physical & Chemical), Welding Terms, Process & testing methods.
Knowledge of ASME B31.3, API 1104, AWS D1.1 & other International Codes & Standards.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Maintaining the drawing and documents.
• Preparing the progress schedule and reports.
• Identify the material (pipes, flanges, fittings etc) as per the material take of list and isometric drawings during the fabrication.
• Supervision of construction, installation, and erection off of pipeline jobs.
• Check and punch list works pipe installation and supports.
• Review of contractor’s WPS/PQRs prior to start of welding activities.
• Inspect piping just before to verify that interior is clear of foreign materials.
• Preliminary welding inspection activities (fit-up, root pass, intermediate, and hot pass, material trace ability, dimensional checking and orientation of piping components.
• Confirm repairs, re-testing, and re-inspection accordance with specifications.
• Conduct field inspection for pipe prior to hydro testing and prepare necessary paper for documentation.
• Check and assure that all joints are exposed for examination during pressure test. Check vents are open when filling and draining lines.
• Witness actual hydro testing and pneumatic testing.
• Above experience equally divided between office & field.
• Overall all co-ordination with piping QC team.