CV/Resume ID no.:
77733 Last Updated:
Friday, December 28, 2007
Location (Residence): ellington, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Spanish Modern Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in paramedic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Ellington Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm writing in regards to a medic position found on your website. I have a variety of experience in this field including working in hostile and remote environments. I would like you to review my resume, and see my experiences.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience Reconissance, Port Moresby September 2007 - November 2007
Paramedic/ Security contract
Evaluate local medical facilities on their medical capabilities. Establish a working relationship with maedical staff, and local ambulance services. Performs emergency medical treatment at Advanced Lifesupport level of care. Conducts security duties of foreign nation staff and ensures their safety/security. Works with and establishes a working relationship with local law enforcement
CT National Guard, New Haven, CT August 2001 - Present
· Supervisor: Held several positions ranging from Counter Drug Agent; Medic supervisor in the country of Iraq during war; to performing law enforcement duties at 2002 Winter Olympics. All positions required strick attention to detail, extremely high stress, multi-tasking, teamwork and a tremendous amount of responsibility.
Construction, Stafford Springs, CT April 2006 - August 2006
· Responsible for unloading materials, machinery, and equipment; lift and carry materials and tools; mix or prepare materials; and prepare the work site. Read and understand blueprints. Perform sewer and water, installations, as well a prepare grades, foundations and road work. Operate various machinery from bobcats, backhoes, and rollers.
State Of Massachusetts, Hadley, MA April 2003 - July 2005
Dept of Mental Retardation
· Responsible for providing safe environment for residents. Provide and ensure a better quality of life for the residents, as well interaction with the community.
Wackenthut, Hartford, CT February 2002 - March 2003
· Responsible for verifying staff ID; controlling access at a fixed entry point; responding to emergencies; and maintaining daily log sheets.
US Army, Colorado Springs, CO August 1994 - August 2001
· Supervisor: Held several positions to include working for NATO in Kosovo, Yugoslavia, as a peacekeeper (Law Enforcement duties); Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical supervisor. Responsible for security of over $2.5 million in military equipment. Trained, counseled soldiers on a variety of skills.
Education Capital Community College, Hartford, CT
Other - Paramedic, August 2007
Performs Advance Lifesupport and emergency medical treatment.
Asnuntuck Community College, Enfield, CT
Other - General Studies
76 Credit hours
Asnuntuck Community CollegeCT
Other - CT Emergency Medical Technician, January 2004
Performs emergency medical treatment.
US Army, San Antonio, TX
Other - Health Care Specialist (Medic)
The Health Care Specialist is primarily responsible for providing emergency medical treatment, limited primary care and health protection and evacuation from a point of injury or illness. Some duties as a Health Care Specialist include: Administering emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties. Assisting with outpatient and inpatient care and treatment. Interviewing patients and recording their medical histories. Taking patients temperature, pulse and blood pressure
Preparing blood samples for laboratory analysis. Keeping health records and clinical files up-to-date
Giving shots and medicines to patients
Preparing patients, operating rooms, equipment and supplies for surgery
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certificates State EMT-B
Advanced Cardiac LifeSupport (ACLS)
Pediatric Advanced LifeSupport (PALS)
Tactical Medic (Blackwater school)
Custom Protection Officer
Nuclear, Biological, Chemical (80hrs)
US ARMY Leadership courses
US Army, San Antonio, TX
Health Care Specialist (Medic) Course
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Have alot of experience traveling, and working with a diversity of people.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]