Location (Residence): Coomera, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian, English New Zealand Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Nautical Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Australia, Indonesia Present Location: Australia, Gold Coast Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been involved as seafarer in various rankings up to my current rank of 2nd Officer/DPO, having completed a Diploma of Applied Science (2nd Mate) in 2003.
During that time I have provided an exceptionally high quality of service to my employers, and shown good leadership to my workmates. My work ethic and integrity will stand up to any scrutiny and my dedication to excellence is exceptional.
Any company seeking a competent, bright and enthusiastic person to join their team need look no further than the person described in this CV.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
20/08/07- 17/09/07 DSV TOISA PROTEUS- Mobilization Singapore
Running of anchors and Chain for 9 point mooring
System for Vincent Field Stevpris tensioning of
Chain ROV survey work for laid chain.
DP system Kongsberg SDP 21 (class 3).
Position- 2nd Officer DPO.
26/06/07-26/07/07 DV Chikyu –Drilling operations N.W.
Australia and De- Mob to Singapore.
DP- Mitsui Engineering Systems (class 2).
27/04/07-27/05/07 MV Markab (Geotechnical Drilling Vessel)
Working N.W. Australia Ichthys Field.
Core sampling DP class 1 vessel Position-
DPO 2nd Officer. Kongsberg SDP21 System.
02/03/07-22/03/07 FPSO Crystal Ocean Oil Cargo operations to
08/02/07-23/02/07 Shuttle tanker in Bass Strait(Basker Manta field)
16/01/07-23/01/07 Position- Marine Technician/DPO. (DP Class 3)
Kongsberg SDP21 System.
29/11/06-12/01/07 MV Geosea (Dive Support Vessel DP2)
Conducting Subsea Saturation diving operations.
Position 2nd Officer/DPO.
Kongsberg SDP21 System.
24/09/06-26/10/06 M.V. William E Bright (PSV UT 755 Vessel)
Supply work to Rig Jack Bates N.W Australia
Broome. DP Vessel fitted with Nautronix
JS 5000 system. Position 2nd Officer/DPO.
2004- 2006 Second Officer-
Farstad (India Pacific) Anchor Handling
Rig and Platform shifts, supply (Australia
South East Asia).
12/04/06-17/05/06 Lady Caroline-(UT712) Design.
21/06/06-26/07/06 Deep Water Anchor Handling, Rig Shift
1500m,Supply (DP1 Vessel).Jack Bates NW
02/04/06-05/04/06 Lady Christine-ROV Operations NW Australia.
17/12/05-16/01/06 Lady Gerda-Installation of Jacket and Topside
13/02/06-23/03/06 Thylacine field Otway Basin and Barge tow
Portland – Singapore.
22/09/05-26/10/05 Lady Sandra-(Kmar-404) Design.
Supply Atwood Falcon (Japan).
09/08/05-21/09/05 Lady Audrey-Supply Atwood Falcon (Japan).
02/05/05-16/06/05 Lady Elizabeth-Escort work Directional Driller
1 from Trinidad to Gulf of Mexico then deliver
Vessel to Aberdeen. Azimuth thruster type.
16/10/04-26/11/04 Lady Grete-(UT755L) Design.
25/02/05-29/03/05 Dry-dock Singapore, Supply to Belanak
A & B Field Indonesia.(DP1 Vessel).
09/09/04-11/10/04 Far Grip-(UT722) Design.
Tow Ocean Patriot Napier to Bass Strait.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Training & Qualifications
• D.P. Induction/Basic Course D.P. Centre London.
• D.P. Advanced/Simulator Course D.P. Centre Singapore.
• Unlimited DP Certificate. Nautical Institute
• Valid AMSA, Norwegian and ENG1 UK Medicals.
• Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) including HUET training & UKOOA Offshore Medical Certificate (Valid).
• Medical training that meets the standard of competency Specified in section A-V1/4 paragraphs 1-3 of the STCW Code.
• ARPA – Radar and Electronic Navigation Electronic Navigation Systems & Equipment.
• Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats.
• Basic Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
• Advanced Fire Prevention and Control of Fires on Board Ship.
• Advanced fire fighting in accordance with the provisions of
Section A-V1/3 of the STCW Code.
• Medical First Aid at Sea.
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities.
• Tanker Familiarisation.
• Liquefied Gas Tanker Safety.
• Petroleum Tanker Safety.
• Chemical Tanker Safety.
• Basic Computing Skills.
• Occupational Health and Safety.
• Basic Management.
• Maritime Danger Control.
• Ships Security Officer for ISPS Code.
• Tower Crane operators Certificate.
• Advanced Riggers Certificate- Both certificates issued by Occupational Health & Safety Accreditation Authority Australia, Issued on completion of appropriate courses and relevant industry experience.
• ACERGY Permit to Work System.
• ACERGY Working at Heights
Handling of Dangerous Materials Training & Certification
• International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code. (IMDG)
• Medical First Aid Guide for use in Accidents Involving Dangerous Goods. (MFAG)
• The Code of Safe Practices for Solid Cargoes. (BC Code)
• Reporting Procedures.
• The IMO/ILO Guidelines for Packing Cargo in Freight Containers or Vehicles.
• The Recommendation for the Safe Use of Pesticides in Ships.
• Resolutions, Circulars and other Standards referred to in the IMDG Code and Supplement.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows 2000 & XP with experience in:
• MS Word
• STARS IPS & TM Master Planned Maintenance Systems.
• UMAS Integrated Cargo Management System.
• Kongsberg SDP 11 and SDP 21 DP Systems Experience