CV Operator experience (14 years +) in Oil & Gas production
Operator experience (14 years +) in Oil & Gas production
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Operator experience (14 years +) in Oil & Gas production - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bir ali sfax, Tunisia Citizenship:Tunisia
Arabic Tunisia Other:
English United States, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in sience Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I' m Tunisian and I have 14 years experience in the oil and gas production industry - senior production operator ; I would like apply for a job with your company .
Please see my C.V attached
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 2005 until now: Off shore field production operator: Qatar gas company at north field bravo platform ( off shore ). Coordinate between the supervisor and area operator about activities and take sure for the safety of any equipment and worker on site .permit to work responsible; assist the wire line operation. Start up and shut down procedure experience. Responsible for the utility equipments gas turbines and generators; air compressors and transfer pumps.
• 2000 to 2005 : on shore senior production operator with OMV company at Tunisia in oil field: responsible for the all production activities and operation on the field( well head operation ; separation ; storage tanks ; chemical products and lifting )
• Coordinate between production supervisor and area operator and assist the permit to work.
• 1993 to 2000: off shore production operator with British Gas company at Tunisia Cercina oil field:
Collate all information related to daily production twice per day such as tank levels, meter readings, production rates, number of gas compressors running, flow and production rates, heater temperatures, etc.
Inspection of liquid recovery units.
Draining of air loops twice per day.
Inspections of water injection system and distribution. Loops, manifolds, water lines daily.
Perform daily check on all chemical injection pumps.
Check production and test separators, oil heater transfer pumps at station.
Daily check on gas backpressure skids.
Inspect oil and water levels on crude oil storage tanks.
Inspect oil de-salters at station.
Check for leaks, inspect all oil wells and make sure wells are operating as should be.
Follow and adhere to company regulations.
Retain all station related
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Fire fighting (level 1; 2 and 3)
Spill oil training
Gas detector and H2S course
Regulation level 1 and 2
Manual valves maintenance course
Helicopter landing officer course
Flow meter calibration training
Incident injury free training
Survive training course
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Experience in the commissioning and controls of the new project and installations. Start up and shut down coordinator experience
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]