Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in your organization, and believe that my education will suite the need of the position.
As a graduate student I held the position of Chief of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE) in MGM, 2006. My responsibilities included organising industrial visit and active participation in various seminars and presentations. During this time span I had successfully organized industrial visits to L & T and BPCL that gave all the students a broader industrial glimpse of the type and quality of the work to be performed and expertise required. I was also awarded with a Certificate for active participation in ChemTech in 2007. A number of presentations were given by me on Biotechnology, Fuel Cell, Bio-Diesel and other non-conventional sources of energy during my academic year. I also compered ALL INDIA LEVEL SEMINAR which was based on “Present Scenario of Chemical industry in India” in 2006.
I completed my BE project in Schenectady herdillia on manufacturing of Phenol from cumene process. Topics covered in this project were literature survey on this process , kinetic and thermodynamic aspect of phenol ,material balance and energy balance over reactor, concentrator, distillation column, condenser and crystallizer on basis of which CSTR (Continues Steer tank Reactor) reactor was designed, followed by Utilities & storage facilities and cost estimation .
Apart from the project my elective subjects during academic year were polymer Engg, plant utilities, and industrial safety. Enclosed is my resume which further outlines my qualifications. Enclosed is my resume which further outlines my qualifications.
I also hold some keen interest in working with computer environment and have some basic knowledge in C, C++, Web Designing; I am also conversant with MS Office.
In addition to academic work, my experience also includes working part-time in our Family owned Electronic business. Because of the small size of this business, I have been exposed to and participated in most aspects of managing a business, including advertising and marketing. I also assisted with the development of ideas for new products and marketing of the same. This helped the business to generate more revenue and grow better. To enhance my entrepreneurial skills better I also attended seminars in IIT, Mumbai, on Entrepreneurship & Management, 2006.
I believe there would be a good fit between my skills and interests and your needs. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss a position with you
I have enclosed a copy of my resume with additional information about my qualifications. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to receiving your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Currently working as a Trainee Engineer with Harmony Organic Pvt. Ltd., Kurkum, MIDC, one of the preferred Job Work companies by the Flavours and Fragrance manufacturing industry.
• Production of Aroma chemicals
• Ensuring accurate and precise testing of Aromatic Chemicals
• Involved in Yield calculation helping in production planning and raw material consumption etc.
• Acted as a Commissioning Engineer & presently working on Pilot Plant Design ( on Plug Flow Reactor)
• Inventory Control to offer comprehensive reporting capabilities.
• Creation of new and improved purchasing policies, sales policies, pricing methods, and even enhanced customer service.
• Executing orders under immense pressure.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E. Chemical, M.G.M. College of Engg & Technology, Mumbai University, 2007 (61.32 %)
Major Subject: Polymer Engg, Plant utilities, Industrial Safety and Environmental engg.
• H.S.C. from Khalsa College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Maharashtra State Board, Mumbai, 2001 (62.17%).
• S.S.C. from St.Anthony’s high school, Maharashtra State Board, Mumbai, 1999 (58.08%).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• C, C++.
• MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Interest in Electronics and electronic gadgets
• Playing Cricket and Listening to Music.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Adventurous by nature and a complete go-getter.
• Ability to work within a team framework and under considerable pressure.
• Zeal to learn and application of the same.