Location (Residence): Abilene, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Abilene Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good communications skill
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
To attain a position within a strong, growing organization that will allow me an opportunity for growth and advancement
· Supervise technical personnel.
· Handle and safeguard classified materials.
· Manage media and technical libraries.
· Transmits, receives, and processes all forms of telecommunications using state-of-the-art multimedia technology such as fiber optics, digital microwave, and tactical and commercial satellites.
· Performs required maintenance and tests on antennas, computer workstations, internal core workstation components, and other various hardware/software systems.
· Installs local area networks (LANs), computer workstation peripherals, and multi-channel, diversity equipment.
Communications Watch Officer (CWO) December 2005 – Present
· Supervise and train personnel to maintain all off ship connectivity.
· Responsible for overseeing the proper dissemination/routing of message backlogs.
· Responsible for distributing personnel to man-space for 24-hour watch.
Operator September 2003 – March 2005
· Operated and maintained the Navy’s HF, UHF, SHF, and EHF systems.
· Maintained connectivity between the ship and shore stations.
· Setup and maintained satellite connections for all shipboard phone services, secure and unsecured off-ship Internet connectivity.
· Maintained and performed preventative maintenance to ensure proper functionality of all equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated from Abilene High with a diploma
Went to ECPI and received a certification in Fiber Optic Installer
I have an active Top Secret Security clearance from the DOD
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
C O M P U T E R S K I L L S
· Active Directory
· Exchange 5.5/2000/2003
· MS Office 2000/XP
· NAVMACS II
· Timeplex Link 2 Plus
· Pro Com
· 2 Way FSM
· PC/Server Repair
· High Freq Range Group
· Fiber Optics
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]