CV Electrical/Electronic Engineer with wide seagoing and offshore experience
Electrical/Electronic Engineer with wide seagoing and offshore experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical/Electronic Engineer with wide seagoing and offshore experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Electrical Engineering Bachelors in Explotation of ships power plant Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Lithuania, Klaipeda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have over 25 years of working experience in the maintenance and repair of different electrical equipment and systems:
-Generators and generator control systems.
-Air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
-Safety and remote control systems on auxiliary and main engines, Wartsila and B&W, and ships main propulsion plant, diesel and electric.
-Hydraulic and electrical systems of cargo cranes with capacity of 50t
-Troubleshooting of ships automation systems and electrical equipment.
After 5 years of study at Murmansk High-Engineering Marine School, now Murmansk State Technical University, Russia, I graduated as an electrical engineer and since that time I have been working on different types of vessels progressing throughout the engineering ranks, my highest rank being Chief Electrical Engineer.
In addition to my electrical engineering education, I also completed ships power plant operation training in 2005 at the Lithuanian Maritime College. I am willing to undertake any further training necessary to gain employment and to further my career development.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2007 – Present
Position - ECR Electrician
The Global Petro Projects Services AG (Saipem S.p.a.)
MV “”Saipem FDS - Engine Control Room Electrician of Saipem Field Development Ship, Monohull Multi-purpose J Lay & Crane Workship, Dynamically Positioned)
• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Plan and perform maintenance, in accordance with the planned preventive maintenance system AMOS, electrical systems, switchboard, related electrical equipment, ECR control system, EO-systems and electrical instrumentation including HV (6.6 kV) / LV and DC systems
• Condition Monitoring/Vibration Analysis
• Spare parts control
• Implementation of AMOS Maintenance&Purchase (AMOS M&P) program.
Position - Electrical Officer
• Service and maintenance of all electric equipment
• Service and maintenance of ref.containers
• Service and maintenance of cargo reefer plant
1992 – 1997
Position - Chief Electrical Engineer
Lithuanian Shipping Company
M/V “Kapitan Mescheriakov”
MV “Kapitan Daugela”.
• Responsible to the Chief Engineer Officer for the safe and efficient operation/maintenance of main engines, auxiliaries, and the training and assessment of subordinates.
Positions - 3rd Electrical Engineer, 2nd Electrical Engineer, Chief Electrical Engineer.
Lithuanian Reefer Fleet
MV “Vasilij Fomin”
• Progressed throughout the engineering ranks, responsible to the Chief Engineer Officer for the safe and efficient operation/maintenance of main engines, auxiliaries, and the training and assessment of subordinates.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1st Class Electric Engineer Certificate of Competency (1991)
Diploma of Murmansk High Engineering Marine School (Present Murmansk State Technical University) – Electric Engineer (1981)
Engineer officer in charge of a watch of ships powered by main propulsion machinery of 750kW propulsion power or more.
Lithuanian Maritime College. (2005)
SHORT COURSES ATTENDED:
Condition Monitoring/Vibration Analysis Training
Xantic Spa Amos Maintenance & Purchase Training Course
BOSIET(Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training OPITO Approved).Falck Nutec.
Personal survival techniques, fire prevention and fire fighting, elementary first aid, personal safety and social responsibilities Course
Advanced fire fighting Training
Survival craft, rescue boats other than fast rescue boats Training Course
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Competent with Microsoft Office products, Windows 2000 & XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experienced in installation,maintenance and repairs of AC and DC,HV and LV electrical equipment.
Testing and commisioning electrical installations through to complex mechanical handling equipment incorporaiting PLC and control gear, competent with DIVA vibration analysis software.Experienced with ICS Konsberg Simrad,ABB Sami Megastar thrusters drive,thrusters control system LIPS,engines control system WECS 2000. Competent with Microsoft Office products, Windows 2000 & XP
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]