Location (Residence): Pratt, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in High School Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Pratt Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I broke out in the oilfield back 1998 working hard to get to where I'm at now. I'm willing to relocate (in the US) if needed. The oilfield is my passion and I keep climbing the ladder and I don't want to stop now. My goal right now is to work offshore and get as much experience as possible. I'm reliable and I have the knowledge and experience that makes a great hand!
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
10 years hands on experience in the oil and gas field. Experience in Drilling 6300ft straight hole wells, 9000ft directional hole wells in the Ft. Worth Basin/Barnett Shale. Currently experienced drilling 4900ft straight hole wells in the Mississippi formation. Familiarized working with Ideco D-375 Duplex pumps, and also working with triplex pumps. Worked with casing crews on the side.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Willing to get any training needed for the job.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Experienced working derricks on a double and a triple. Mastered throwing chain.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]