CV Mechanical Engineer with Maintenance; Project Management & Design Experience
Mechanical Engineer with Maintenance; Project Management & Design Experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer with Maintenance; Project Management & Design Experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): San Juan, Taytay, Rizal, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: Philippines, Manila Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Conversant with design, refurbishment, re-engineering of Static Equipment like Pressure Vessels, Columns, Reactors, Heat Exchangers & Air Coolers in an Oil and Gas Industry. Computations like Seismic Loads, Wind Loads, Eccentric Moment, Shear Stress, Reinforcement calculations (Nozzle pads, reinforcement rings, etc). Equipped with skills in preparation of Material Take Off; Cost Estimate, Project Schedule (Microsoft Projects & Excel software) Bid Documents, Bid Evaluation, etc. Familiar with ASME, API Standards used in an Oil and Gas Industry.
• Equipped with Project Management skills and site supervision.
• Possesses Preventive Maintenance, repair and trouble shooting skills gained in a heavy industrial plant, particularly Rotating equipment (such as Pumps, compressors, fans / blowers, etc.); Facility equipment (such as Water Treatment, Water Pumping and Storage systems, Generators, Compressors, Cooling Towers, Hydrogen and Nitrogen Plants, Liquid Oxygen Tanks, Evaporators, and Piping systems); Material handling equipment (such as conveyors, elevators, crushers, Mixers, sieve screens, Overhead Cranes, Dust Collectors / Exhaust Gas Treatment Plants, etc); Heating Equipment (such as Gas Fired Furnace, Boilers, Heat Exchangers); Pneumatic and Hydraulic equipment such as ( Valves, Cylinders, sensors, etc); Furnace Equipment like Refractory and its ancillary.
• Well verse in the work permit; work order system and other safety work procedures so as to ensure safe and efficient work implementations.
• Recipient of Performance Bonus for three consecutive years since the bonus system was implemented in 2002 at Asahi Glass Philippines Inc.
• Experienced ISO Internal Quality Auditor, conversant with the different standards and procedures related to ISO standards.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Equipment Preventive maintenance, Project Management and Design Engineering
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (1989)
License No. 0041259 (Professional Licensure Examination for Mechanical Engineers)
College: Mapua Institute of Technology (1984-1989)
High School: Pasig Catholic College (1980-1984)
Grade School: Pasig Catholic College (1974-1980
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer literate (Microsoft Office Software such as MS Projects, Power Point, Excel and Word), Auto Cad Drawing capable
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Computer Aided Drawing capable
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]