Location (Residence): kannur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: india, payyanur Relocation: Oman
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Good experience in trouble shooting, overhauling, installation and alignment of deferent type centrifugal pumps like single stage, multi stage pumps, double suction pumps, vertical pumps, rotary pumps like, gear pumps, lobe pumps, screw with stator pumps, different types of reciprocating pumps like multistage pumps, piston pumps, plunger pumps and diaphragm pumps ( guards, Ingersoll-Rand, ebara, kirloskar and nash, etc.).
• Challenging experience in trouble shooting, overhauling, installation and alignment of centrifugal multistage compressors like horizontal and vertical type, integral helical gear centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors like horizontal and vertical multi stage compressors etc.( elliot,Mitsubishi, Hittachi, Mycom, Nuovo,pignons etc.).
• Experienced in maintenance of single stage turbine (500 Kw) multistage steam turbine (45 MW). (Elliot,Hydrodyne and macgrow eddison etc.).
• Analytical and graphical method alignments like rim and face and reverse indication alignments.
• Assembling and installation of different kinds of mechanical seals for rotating equipments.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have total 11 years experience including 4 years in petrochemical companies in Saudi Arabia. My total experience includes in the field of petrochemical, refinery, power plants, fertilizer and cement Plant Job including mechanical rotating equipments maintenance, project jobs, commissioning, and shutdown jobs.
• From 01-09-2005to25-11-2007 worked with Arabian Petrochemical Company (PETROKEMYA - One of SABIC Affiliate) Through Al- Suwaidi Industrial Services Co. Ltd., Al-Jubail, K.S.A. as a Maintenance Mechanical Lead Technician in their Olefins plant and worked for VCM Plant (Vinyl Chloride Monomer)
• From 27-01-2004 to 15-08-2005 worked with Saudi Petrochemical Company (SADAF- One of SABIC Affiliate) AL- Jubail, K.S.A in their Utility Plant as a Maintenance Mechanical Technician(Rotating equipment Technician) through Al- Suwaidi Industrial Services Co. Ltd.,
• From 11-04-2000 to 15-05-2001 worked with Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., ( MRPL ) Mangalore, India as a Maintenance Mechanical Technician through M/S Domech Engineering.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Technical & Educational Qualifications:
• I.T.I FITTER (N.C.VT) from Govt. Industrial Training Institute Kannur, in the year 1995.
• One year Apprenticeship Training Fitter Trade at Navel Ship Repair Yard Cochin. Kerala state, India.
• 10+2 passed from university of Calicut in the year 1992.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ms word ,ms office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]