CV Deck officer with offshore experience on Supply and AHTS
Deck officer with offshore experience on Supply and AHTS
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Deck officer with offshore experience on Supply and AHTS - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nairobi, Kenya Citizenship:Angola
English United Kingdom, English Australian, English Canadian, English South Africa, English Zimbabwe, French Standard, Portuguese Standard Other:
English, French Standard, Portuguese Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Industrial mechanics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Angola Present Location: kenya, Nairobi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear sir/ Madam,
I am from Angola.
I hold a deck officer unlimited license issued by the republic of South Africa where i completed my maritime studies. I have sea experience on Supply boats and AHTS (Anchor handling Tug Supply). I worked for Tidewater marine as second mate in Angola offshore. I also sailed onboard a worldwide vessel (bulk carrier) during my cadet training in 2004.
I have all STCW certificates, and come here by to show my kind interest in joining your company and contribute toward its progress.
I am available as soon as possible, for more details please consider my CV which is also attached in my application.
I kindly hope to hear from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Served cadet ship onboard a worldwide Unicorn shipping unlimited vessel.
2002-2005…………………Served cadet ship onboard supply vessels in Angola offshore;
second officer onboard Tidewater supply & Anchor handling boats in Angola offshore.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1998-2001……12th grade of industrial Mechanics course at the National Institute of Petroleum in Sumbe/k-sul/ Angola.
2003-2004 Maritime studies at the Cape Peninsula University of technology in Cape town/South Africa.
2005…………Oral exam with SAMSA (South African Maritime Safety Authority)
Oct, 2005- Dec 2005……Intensive beginner of French course at Alliance Française du cap in Cape Town /South Africa.
Jan, 2007- Feb, 2007…French course (level 4) at Alliance Française de Luanda/ Angola.
• First Aids at sea -PEC: Professional Emergency Care
• Basic training course
• Marine Fire prevention and Fire fighting
• Advanced Marine fire fighting
• Tanker Familiarization course
• Able seaman (AB)
• GMDSS-Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (Onshore and offshore radio operator)
• Proficiency in survival craft
• Electronic Navigation System
• Communication 1 including the morse international code flags
• Personal Safety and Social Responsibility with Survival Techniques
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft word perfect 5.1 and 6.1 for windows very good
Microsoft Excel very good
Power point very good
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I do English and Portuguese both verbal and written translation.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a navigating officer holding a deck officer STCW’95 regulation II/I unlimited license issued by the Republic of South Africa, with over (3) three years extensive experience in working globally in multicultural and diverse environments in (5) continents; Africa, Asia, Australia, North America and South America, having worked in 10 different countries globally.
I have excellent analytical skills, thrive under pressure, am totally committed to any task/project I undertake, can either work independently or as a member of a team.