Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV PDS PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
PDS PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDS PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): navimumbai, India
English, German Standard, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Your advertisement, as detailed above, was of particular interest to me because it offers a new challenge in an environment which I find extremely interesting. What is more, as you will see from my enclosed CV, my background is particularly relevant to your requirements.
During 6+ years of experience with Power, Petrochemical & Process Industries, I have played various roles which involved the managerial responsibility of a team. I have extensive experience in Plant Layouts, Equipment layouts, P & ID, Piping layouts, Isometrics drawings along with material takeoff.
My current employment is with BECHTEL – RELIANCE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, MUMBAI where I play a role of “SENIOR ENGINEER - PIPING DESIGN” leading the design team to accomplish the assigned task.
I believe that both my skills and personal attributes match the requirements you seek for this role and that I would be able to effectively contribute to the team and the organization.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my application and look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Multi-faceted project background: Experience in grass roots projects, existing plant expansions & existing plant retrofits.
Co-ordinates all the piping engineering, piping design and equipment layout functions to meet the objectives of a Project.
Responsible authority over the Piping Materials / Stress Engineers and Piping Lead Designers assigned to execute the plant layout & piping design and engineering activities on multiple small projects.
Organize and manage all aspects of the workload of a team of piping discipline designers, within the parameters of a project schedule.
Establish a list of discipline deliverables. Control, monitor and progress these deliverables to an agreed schedule.
Ensure recognized on & offshore engineering practices applicable to piping design and topside/plant layout are adopted.
Exercise guidance to staff in the maintenance & preparation of piping materials, valve & SP Item specifications for the client to purchase required materials.
Apply good interpersonal skills, liaising across the organization with members of other disciplines and departments.
Organize and manage the resource requirements for the piping discipline. Training and development of personnel.
Preparation of Plant general Layout, Piping Layouts & Isometrics, Piping fabrication drawings, P & Ids, Schematics, Detailed Isometrics along with Material take off (MTO).
Preparation of Line lists & Valve list, Supports engineering & Piping Flexibility and Stress Analysis.
Scrutiny of Vendor Layouts, General arrangement drawings and Piping Layouts, Piping Isometrics for interference and clashes.
Coordination with the counterparts and the customers for their detailed engineering queries through dial com and video conference
Develop and participate in technical presentations to customers, as needed utilizing all resources available to develop new program opportunities and support the sales department.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering- 80%
Kongu Engineering College, Bharathiar University- Coimbatore
H.S.C. State Board-88.17%
Atomic Energy Higher Secondary School, Kalpakkam.
X Std Central board of Secondary Education-80%
Kendriya Vidhyalaya No 1, Kalpakkam
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Plant Design System (PDS ver7.3)
Pipe support Designer
Isometric Drawing Manager
Smart Plant Review
Projectwise –Bentley System
Infoworks (Bechtel in house system)
I-DEAS 8 & PRO/E 2001- 3d
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Dedicated engineer with exceptional organizational, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Site Engineering / Site Assistance
Panipat Refinery - Indian Oil Corporation
Matura Refinery- Indian Oil Corporation
PVC plant- DSCL Kota
Madras Fertilizer Limited- Chennai
PDS PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
CV/Resume ID no.: 77915
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Structural PDMS Designer (17)
2. Piping Designer
3. Piping Designer working with Compelmada International, s.a. Portugal
4. Structural Designer
5. PDMS & PDS Designer - Structural
6. PDS, PlantSpace, PSDS-Bentley, Piping Designer
7. PDS Piping Designer / Piping Senior Draughtsman
8. PDMS Piping Designer
9. PDS Piping Designer
10. PDS/PDMS Piping / Electrical designer
11. Piping PDS Designer G S Engineering & Construction India EPC - South Korean MNC
12. PDS Lead Designer (Civil & Structural)
13. Lead Structural PDMS Designer
14. Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Steel Plants
15. PDMS, PDS, Designer
16. PDMS/PDS Designer
17. Project Manager, Planning Specialist
18. PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER (PDMS)
19. Piping Layout Engineer, PDMS
20. STEEL STRUCTURAL DESIGNER
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Structural Engineer with 5 yrs of Exp.
2. Officer FSO and FPSO for almost 15 years
3. Geophysicist Trainee
4. Officer, Marine Engineer
5. Civil Engineer (Project Management)
6. 2nd Officer
7. Master Mariner / Master of the ship over 3000 GT
8. Junior Field Engineer (Wireline), Electronic Engineer
9. Assistant Chemist in Reef International Perfumes, Abu Dhabi, UAE
10. QC ENGINEER / SNR. INSPECTOR
11. Mechanical maintenance technician in manufacturing industry
12. Project Controls Manager, Cost Control, Scheduling, Planning, oil and gas, construction
13. Experienced joiner seeking offshore jobs
14. Mechanical QC inspector with 3 yrs experience in oil and gas, refinery
15. Admin, Despatch, Driver, Diver, Cook, Catering business & other type of jobs
16. Construction Manager FPU topside production modules fabrication, commissioning of topsides equipment
17. Assistant Driller, Seadrill Deepwater Units International
18. Graduate National Institute of Oil (Petrole) IA Sonatrach data control division
19. NSN Equipments Trainee in Switch Department Idea Cellular Limited
20. Roughneck/Roustabout - ROV Tech with 21 hours flying inspection class rov systems
21. Tribon Designer Draughtsman working in Total Maritime Design Pvt. Ltd. India
22. Administrative Assistant Cum Executive Secretary, American Language Center (ALC) Abu Dhabi UAE
23. Mechanical Commissioning Engineer / Assistant Subsea Engineer, ARC Marine Singapore Pte Ltd
24. Quality Surveyor Bureau Veritas Qatar Maersk Oil, Reliance India Jamnagar Export Refinery Project
25. Experienced in office administration and some HR
26. M/LWD and Mudlogger, Pressure Engineer within the Oil & Gas Exploration Environment
27. Crane Driver operated various cranes in Singapore, skills in English, Malay and Tamil
28. Shift Engineer in Reliance Petroleum Ltd. Jamnagar Sulfur Complex India, Plant Hindalco Industries
29. Scaffolder, Welder and Rigid Truck Driver, ECS Logistics & Brogan Scaffolding Ireland
30. Sr Radio Operator rigs, vessels, barges communication systems, maintains POB, helicopter and boats