Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV PDS PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
PDS PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDS PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): navimumbai, India
English, German Standard, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Your advertisement, as detailed above, was of particular interest to me because it offers a new challenge in an environment which I find extremely interesting. What is more, as you will see from my enclosed CV, my background is particularly relevant to your requirements.
During 6+ years of experience with Power, Petrochemical & Process Industries, I have played various roles which involved the managerial responsibility of a team. I have extensive experience in Plant Layouts, Equipment layouts, P & ID, Piping layouts, Isometrics drawings along with material takeoff.
My current employment is with BECHTEL – RELIANCE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, MUMBAI where I play a role of “SENIOR ENGINEER - PIPING DESIGN” leading the design team to accomplish the assigned task.
I believe that both my skills and personal attributes match the requirements you seek for this role and that I would be able to effectively contribute to the team and the organization.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss my application and look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Multi-faceted project background: Experience in grass roots projects, existing plant expansions & existing plant retrofits.
Co-ordinates all the piping engineering, piping design and equipment layout functions to meet the objectives of a Project.
Responsible authority over the Piping Materials / Stress Engineers and Piping Lead Designers assigned to execute the plant layout & piping design and engineering activities on multiple small projects.
Organize and manage all aspects of the workload of a team of piping discipline designers, within the parameters of a project schedule.
Establish a list of discipline deliverables. Control, monitor and progress these deliverables to an agreed schedule.
Ensure recognized on & offshore engineering practices applicable to piping design and topside/plant layout are adopted.
Exercise guidance to staff in the maintenance & preparation of piping materials, valve & SP Item specifications for the client to purchase required materials.
Apply good interpersonal skills, liaising across the organization with members of other disciplines and departments.
Organize and manage the resource requirements for the piping discipline. Training and development of personnel.
Preparation of Plant general Layout, Piping Layouts & Isometrics, Piping fabrication drawings, P & Ids, Schematics, Detailed Isometrics along with Material take off (MTO).
Preparation of Line lists & Valve list, Supports engineering & Piping Flexibility and Stress Analysis.
Scrutiny of Vendor Layouts, General arrangement drawings and Piping Layouts, Piping Isometrics for interference and clashes.
Coordination with the counterparts and the customers for their detailed engineering queries through dial com and video conference
Develop and participate in technical presentations to customers, as needed utilizing all resources available to develop new program opportunities and support the sales department.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering- 80%
Kongu Engineering College, Bharathiar University- Coimbatore
H.S.C. State Board-88.17%
Atomic Energy Higher Secondary School, Kalpakkam.
X Std Central board of Secondary Education-80%
Kendriya Vidhyalaya No 1, Kalpakkam
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Plant Design System (PDS ver7.3)
Pipe support Designer
Isometric Drawing Manager
Smart Plant Review
Projectwise –Bentley System
Infoworks (Bechtel in house system)
I-DEAS 8 & PRO/E 2001- 3d
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Dedicated engineer with exceptional organizational, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Site Engineering / Site Assistance
Panipat Refinery - Indian Oil Corporation
Matura Refinery- Indian Oil Corporation
PVC plant- DSCL Kota
Madras Fertilizer Limited- Chennai
PDS PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER
CV/Resume ID no.: 77915
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Structural PDMS Designer (17)
2. Piping Designer
3. Piping Designer working with Compelmada International, s.a. Portugal
4. Structural Designer
5. PDMS & PDS Designer - Structural
6. PDS, PlantSpace, PSDS-Bentley, Piping Designer
7. PDS Piping Designer / Piping Senior Draughtsman
8. PDMS Piping Designer
9. PDS Piping Designer
10. PDS/PDMS Piping / Electrical designer
11. Piping PDS Designer G S Engineering & Construction India EPC - South Korean MNC
12. PDS Lead Designer (Civil & Structural)
13. Lead Structural PDMS Designer
14. Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Steel Plants
15. PDMS, PDS, Designer
16. PDMS/PDS Designer
17. Project Manager, Planning Specialist
18. PIPING DESIGN ENGINEER (PDMS)
19. Piping Layout Engineer, PDMS
20. STEEL STRUCTURAL DESIGNER
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Instrument Technician
3. marine diesel engines
4. Multi-Tasked Roles, aimed to be involved in challenging roles
5. Inspector, Engineer & Supervisor - QA/QC & Welding Inspection jobs
6. CAD DESIGNER (5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE)
7. Multi Discipline Inspector (Mechanical)
8. Trainee Engineer
9. Mechanical Engineer
10. Project Staad Engineer
11. Radio Operator, Marine Logistics, Jetty Operations & Helicopter Landing Operations
12. Sales Coordinator
13. HR Manager / Administration Director - Abu Dhabi Area, UAE
14. Trainee Accountantand Bookkeeper(oil & gas industries)
15. Plumber - Security Man - Mechanic
16. Engineer - Utility / Maintenance / Power plant, Wartsila Power Contracting Company Ltd. KSA
17. HSE Officer, RasGas Onshore Expansion Project CTJV Qatar, Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) Offshore
18. Panamanian Deck Cadet with C-1 D US Visa
19. Processing Geophysicist, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC India) Asian Oilfield Services Ltd.
20. Export/Import Department / Fleet supervisor (Agro-Nika Ltd, Nikolaev, Ukraine)
21. Accounts officer with basic experience and limited skills
22. Senior Badging Office in Charge / Camp Administrator Dubai World Company Dubai, UAE
23. Secretary PA, experience in the legal sector - litigation Stopforth Swanepoel & Brewis Attorneys SA
24. Trainee instrumentation designer knows SmartPlant Instrument INtools, SPI
25. Graduate electrical technician transmission and distribution
26. Quality Control Chemist / Mud Chemist in Gumpro Drilling Fluids Pvt. Ltd India
27. Senior MWD Field Engineer Halliburton Sperry Drilling Canada, Polish Drilling and Petroleum Company
28. Rig Medic / Safety Officer in Boskalis Dredging International, Saipem ENI Italy Rig Perro Negro-3
29. Young project engineer working in India ONGC offshore process platform, onshore off shore
30. Expert MCIPS Buyer / Principal Expeditor working in the UK Oil & Gas construction industry