English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Philippines Present Location: Philippines, Ormoc City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a BS Chemical Engineering graduate from the University of the Philippines - Diliman.
I am currently working as an Area Manager/Supervisor in the Acid Production Plant of our company, Philippine Associated Smelting and Refining Corporation (PASAR) for almost five (5) years now.
Basically, our company is a Copper Smelting and Refining Company. One of its by-products is Sulfuric Acid processed from the SO2 by-product gas of our smelting plant. I am assigned as an Area Manager. I lead a group of 4 people in an 8-hr shift everyday.
I have a firm grip of ISO 14001 standards and I am currently training for our OSHAS certification. I am also self learning ISO 9001.
I believe I have the characteristics and qualities of a person that you need for your job epenings. I am a hard-working and goal-oriented individual. Attached in this email is my comprehensive resume. Should you find my credentials worthy for any position, I am very glad to hear from you soon.
Thank you very much.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Area Manager, Supervisor Jan. 2004 - Present
Philippine Associated Smelting and Refining Corporation (PASAR)
· Supervises Acid Production Operation in a regular 8-hr shift.
· Leads a group of four (4) people in achieving operational goals and targets in balance with environmental compliance
o Acid Production for the shift
o SO2/SO3 emission
o Process and Discharge water pH, Temperature and Pressure
o Process Acid temperatures and Pressures
o Equipment condition in terms of ampere rating, working temperature and differential pressure
· Monitors equipment performance thru ampere, pressure, temperature and differential pressure reading on a regular basis
· Prepares and keep Monthly Acid Inventory.
· Monitors Daily Acid Production and Acid Withdrawal (both Foreign and Local)
· Keeps Acid Inventory updated for regular management check-up
· Coordinates with other areas regarding support of operation, and adjusts various equipment setting to fully cater to the needs of the different areas connected with Acid Plant
· Oracle Super User.
o Established the key data of our plant Assets;
o Plans and Implements various equipment activities.
o Monitor performance of plant equipment
o Initiate Work Order both manually and preventive to correct or prevent equipment breakdown
· Member, Internal Audit Team for PASAR’s Environmental Management System (EMS)
o Audited company’s EMS for 2 times prior to external audit
· Maintains and updates ISO 14001 documents
o Monitors plant activity in relation to abiding company’s commitment to its EMS
o Plans and creates solutions to non-conformances with the company’s EMS
o Member of a Team that coordinated key people in the plant in preparing the Company for the Certification of ISO 14001:2004. Planned and executed various Environmental Activities (attainment of Environmental Objectives, Programs and Implementing such.)
· Assigned as Expediter during the company’s Plant Turn Around (PTA) last May to June 2007.
o Determined the necessary materials for the different PTA Activities and balances inventory with withdrawal.
o Kept inventory of materials to fully support shutdown activities
o Spearheads material purchase and withdrawal from main warehouse
· Supervised various activities in the company’s Plant Turn Around (PTA) last June 2004..
o Activities include Cleaning Acid Storage Tanks, ie. Sludge removal
o Cleaning of Absorption Towers ie sludge removal
· Currently learning OHSAS for the company’s accreditation
Ø Coordinator, Auxiliary Division and Port and Yard Area
Sportsfest 2004~Sportsfest 2006
· Coordinates with all the employees in the division for the Annual Sportsfest
· Represents and decides in behalf of the division in the Central Sports Committee
Ø Badminton Umpire
· Attended seminar/training on officiating
Management Engineer Trainee Jul. - Dec. 2003
PASAR, Leyte, Philippines
· Underwent training in development of the management and operation of PASAR.
· Completed classroom and field studies on Methods Engineering, Work Measurement, Production and Time Studies, Plant Lay-out
· Conducted various studies, identifying key areas of improvement and made reports on how to improve the operation of PASAR
· Conducted and presented to management a study on the possibility of using an alternative Cooling Water Treatment Facility for the company’s Air Separation Plant
· Conducted and presented to management a Time Study on the Operations of the Ladle Cranes used in the company’s Smelter Plant
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University of the Philippines-Diliman 6/97 – 6/02
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Oracle Super User
oEstablished the key data of our plant Assets;
oPlans and Implements various equipment activities.
oMonitor performance of plant equipment
oInitiate Work Order both manually and preventive to correct or prevent equipment breakdown
Member, Internal Audit Team for PASAR’s Environmental Management System (EMS)
oAudited company’s EMS for 2 times prior to external audit
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Oracle System - Super User Experienced
MS Office Experienced
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
·More than Four years in Supervising Operations in a Sulfuric Acid Production Plant of a Copper Smelting and Refining Company
·Sound knowledge of Oracle System, trained as a Super User
·Sound knowledge of ISO 14001:2004, Internal Auditor
·Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
·Responsible, well-organized, a team-player and quick learner