CV Production operator, DCS and field operation of Refinery operations
Production operator, DCS and field operation of Refinery operations
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Production operator, DCS and field operation of Refinery operations - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): po box 11221, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Albanian, English United Kingdom, Gujarati, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, India, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Tajikistan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: SAUDI ARABIA, AL JUBAIL Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an indian citizen having more than 15 years experience of Hydro Carbon industry and work experience in world's renouned companies like Reliance, Chevron Phillips
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Control Room: Panel Operation, Safe Start-up, Safe shut Down, Monitoring Process parameter and controlling them.
• Field: Safe Start-up, Monitoring Safe Shut Down of various utility equipment like Centrifugal pumps, Reciprocating pumps, Hydraulic oil pump, for utilities like service water, cooling water, HP, MP, & LP steam and hot water.
• Unloading and loading of Xylene Tanker, LPG Tanker, Propylene storage and vaporizer operations.
• Cooling water pump house operation and maintaining cooling water quality by adding various chemicals like Chromate, Phosphate, Caustic soda, Biocide etc. based on laboratory results like pH, Hardness, Turbidity etc.
• Operation of high pressure Compressor (Primary, Hyper) and Extruder of LDPE Plant.
• Controlling of Tubular reactor exothermic reactions
• Monitoring and controlling Reactor Pressure Control system of Allen Bradley
• Chemical dosing like Hydrazine and Morphaline.After gaining vast experience in India’s premier Petrochemical giant IPCL I have changed my
Focus of experience and now I have taken up overseas assignment in Kingdom of Saudi
Arabia with Saudi Chevron Phillips Co. at their Jubail manufacturing facility to manufacture
I am involved in the eraction and commissioning of the plant with all aspect like preparing
S.O.P., doing HAZOP study and doing Pre Start Up safety review and will be doing regular plant operations after plant is commissioned and commercial production is started. I am also a part of a team to commission DCS system.
Saudi Chevron Phillips is a joint venture of two American Giants one is Chevron Texaco which is world’s No.3 energy company and Phillips Chemicals which is world’s No. 4 company in the
Field of Petrochemicals. Chevron Phillips has total 36 Manufacturing units in the world.
In Saudi we are commissioning world’s largest Styrene Monomer plant involving world-class technology.
DETAILS ABOUT STYRENE MONOMER PLANT
Plant : Styrene Monomer plant.
Process Licensor : CD TECH AND ABB LUMUS OF GERMANY
Commissioning contractors: M/s Japan Gas Company Saudi Arabia
Controlling system : CentumCS3000 system of YOKOGAWA Company Japan
Capacity : 850000 MTA
Process involves : De hydrogenation of Ethyle Benzene and then
Distillation process to obtain Purified product.
Process Equipment : Reactors, Distillation Columns, Stripper Columns, Off Gas
Compressor, Steam Turbines, Furnaces etc.
DUTIES PERFORMING SINCE 04/09/2006
• To monitor safe Styrene Monomer Product Transfer To & from Tank to Jubail Industrial Port through 70 KM pipeline including precommissioning/commissioning maintenance of same line using line Scrapper.
• To observe safe operation of C5 sphere for the feed supply to Ethylene Cracker.
• To operate floating roof tanks for handling main feed from the Saudi Armco company to the plant facility.
• To look after inter plant transfers of Utilities like Steam, Natural Gas, Nitrogen Propylene, Benzene etc.
• To safely operate the cooling water and sea water system for the plant.
• To operate Propylene Chiller Unit for the jacket circulation of (Tempter sensitive material) Styrene tank and transfer line including loading and unloading of Propylene.
• To operate all the process equipment in all the following mentioned sections of plant like Furnaces, Columns, Pumps, Cracker operation, sulphur removal column etc and maintain the various parameters of process after the plant will be commissioned for commercial production.
• This project is under erection stage and I am working as Commissioning Team Member. This project comprises of following units/sections.
• Doing Punch listing, Air Blows and Steam blows of various piping of the plant of various sizes viz 1” to 120” line size. Also doing Pre Start Up Safety review of various equipment before commissioning.
• Looking after the Boiler Commissioning Activities.
Main Section of the Styrene unit which are under commissioning
• Ethylene Cracker
• Feed Fractionation
• Ethyl benzene Unit
• Styrene Monomer Unit
• Waste Water Treatment
• Incineration unit.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have done fire fighter level 1 from Saudi Armco in association with Texas AM univercity and level 2 from Sabic fire training center also did a course on Hazmat control in addition to this following training attended
1 vendor training by ABB for Styrene Plant
2 Boiler operation and maintenance from cerrey of Mexico
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Did a short term course on basics of computers and fully aqunted with operation of MS office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hard working and fully aquented with all the operations of Hydrocarbon industry
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]