Location (Residence): pune, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in piping design engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I completed diploma in petro-chemical engineering with distinction and completed post graduate diploma in “piping design engineering and construction”. I am interested to work in as a piping engineering .If you have any vacancy please inform me.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Completed autonomous post graduate diploma in piping design engineering and construction from Trinity Academy of Professional Training, Pune in the year 2007 and securing first Class.
INSTITUTE OF PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
2006-07 III YEAR DR.BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY, LONERE. 66.81 DISTINCTION
2005-06 II YEAR 49.46 PASS CLASS
2003-04 I YEAR 48.75 PASS CLASS
M.G.V.SCHOOL ,RAJGURUNAGAR ( PUNE )
2000-01 S.S.C. PUNE 60.66 FIRST CLASS
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Technical Software’s: introduction of AutoCAD, Caesar.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
Software’s: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Piping engineering skills including
• Sound knowledge of piping material, layout, stress analysis
• conversant with international codes and standards like B31.1, B31.3
• Preparation of P&ID, Plot Plan, Plant layout etc
• Piping layout skills like piping isometrics, MTO
• Stress analysis skills
Skills learnt prior to piping course
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Presented seminar on “PEAK OIL”.
2. Passed Maharashtra state certificate in Information technology (MS-CIT