CV Doctor, Medic, Trauma Nurse, Emergency Medical Technician
Doctor, Medic, Trauma Nurse, Emergency Medical Technician
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Doctor, Medic, Trauma Nurse, Emergency Medical Technician - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
PhD/MD in Medicine Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: Philippines, Baguio City Relocation: Qatar
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear sir ,
Looking for new opportunities for a off-shore Medic/Doctor position in your area. I currently work at Pines City Doctors Hospital in the Philippines for 2 years now as a medical officer. I am interested in exploring opportunities at your company.
I believe that my strong Medical experience and education will make me very competitive candidate for this position. My strengths include:
· Trained as a Trauma nurse and certified as an Emergency medical Technician prior achieving my Medical doctor Degree.
· Was employed as medical officer ( general medicine) for more than 2 years , which gives me skills and enough experience to manage medical and minor surgical cases , ACLS trained accredited By the American Heart Association, BLS cetified by the Red cross
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience and trainings
I can be reached anytime via e-mail [email protected] Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
enclose a copy of my resume please give time to scan
Thank you for considering my request.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Resident Medical Physician
Pines City Doctors Hospital
2005 – Present
Job description: ER physician: assesses and manages Medical, surgical, and trauma patients needing emergency care
Ward physician: assess and manage patient being admitted in wards and ICU, also assist Surgeons on some surgical procedures
• Nursing Clinical Instructor
University of Baguio
Was awarded one of the Top performing instructors in UB
2003 – 2004
• Medical Intern
Baguio General Hospital and Medical Center
2002 – 2003
• Trauma Specialist Nurse
Emergency Medical Service Baguio City
1998 – 2002
Job description: assess and give prehospital care to victims of trauma
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Basic Safety Training ( SOLAS) includes Personal Survial Techniques IMO 1.19
Fire prevention and Fire Fighting IMO1.20
Elementary First Aid IMO 1.13
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility IMO 1.21
Far East Maritime Foundation INC. Cayanga San Fabian, Pangasinan
BLS training under Philippine National Red Cross
ACLS certified by DOH BGHMC accredited by the American Heart Association headed by Dr. Manuel Quirino BGH-MC phil.
• Emergency Medical Technician Basic Course (EMT-B)
Mount Makiling UP Los Banos
Conducted By: Operation Smile International
Headed by: Lawrence Daniels Of Rescue 911 of Norfolk Virginia USA
• Safety, Trauma and Triage Management Course
Accredited By Philippine Regulatory Commission for 117 Continuing Education Units.
Conducted by: CLAX mpdi
Headed By: Mr. Clifford Belgica, BSN, RN
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
very good interpersonal communication skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]