CV PRODUCTION OPERATOR (oil/gas/power/utilities) 20+yrs experience
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (oil/gas/power/utilities) 20+yrs experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PRODUCTION OPERATOR (oil/gas/power/utilities) 20+yrs experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Lea, Gainsborough, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, Gainsborough Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in a position as a production operator (oil/gas/power/utilities)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Over 20yrs experience in the oil/gas industry,predominantly in operations, both on & off-shore
Familar with permitry/gas testing/ vessel entry.
Experienced in commissioning and safety.
Previously worked overseas.
Some supervisory experience
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Background in heavy engineering ( pressure vessels/valves)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic word processing etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Some mechanical maintainance experience
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]