Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 2nd mate/DP Trainee, 2nd mate, DP Trainee, Junior DPO - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Sea Transport Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Poland, Bialystok Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2nd Mate/DP Trainee
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have experience of working on two offshore ships: first - research vessel "Finder" as a 2nd mate and second - PSV/AHTS(DP1) as 2nd mate/DP Trainee and I still need to spend 5 more days on DP ship to have possibility to attend DP Advanced Course. Also I have 1 year experience as a 3rd Mate on container ships and 1,5 year of working as a Cadet/OS.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Maritime Academy in Gdynia 1999-2005 graduated in 2005 with Master of Science degree in Sea Transport.
Dynamic Positioning Course 11-14.06.2007 in London.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operational in all most popular computer software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]