CV boilermaker/welder with pipe fitting skills on chemical lines
boilermaker/welder with pipe fitting skills on chemical lines
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in boilermaker/welder with pipe fitting skills on chemical lines - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): shailer park, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: australia, brisbane Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
i am a boilermaker/welder with pipefitting experince.
i am currently trying to further my career by trying to work offshore and gain more knowledge
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
i started my career in heavy fabrication as my skills got better at that i moved on to pipe work working on site.
this work involved fabrication of spools and modifications. I have worked on a live plant under loto (lock out tag out) on lines containing acids and other chemicals.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
cert 3 in engineering at bremmer tafe in brisbane
confined space and working at hights
ewp and yellow card
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
very competent as i have used computers most of my life
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
very fast learning, great team player and willng to go out of my way to help others
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Working and fabricating from engineering drawings
- Fabrication of spools and pipe work
- Working from surveyors marks and RL’s
- Tig and stick welding of carbon and stainless steel pipes
- Working on live plant under loto and doing shutdown and maintenance
- Very competent in stick, and mig (flux core and bare wire) welding passing frequent quality control inspections.
- Experience in using pipe benders and rollers
- Confident in gouging, plasma cutting and oxy cutting this includes beveling and mechanical oxy cutters
- Pressure test pipes and repair leaks
- Also able to use all other workshop equipment including saws, grinders, drills etc
- Heavy fab work eg dragline, dump bodies and buckets