Masters in Sea transportation - Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Poland, Lodz Relocation: Australia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested in Cargo Supv/Supt. position.
Currently I work on board FSO with daily production over 200.000 bbls at day, for SBM Production Contractors, offshore Nigeria as Cargo / Control Room Supervisor.
Previously I was working on trading vessels (KGJS Norway Tanker division);
I achieved gradual promotion within the company, on merit. I can present excellent evaluation report.
I have already Master Marine licence.
As a seaman I achieved the highest marine rank. I have made my decision to change working environment. By moving from trading ships to offshore units, I hope to face new challenges. I am sure my nine years sea experience on board different types of tankers can be useful for your company.
To be more qualified and professionally attractive I commenced already postgraduate course (two semesters) in SEA DRILLING AND WELL ENGINEERING subject in AGH University of Science Technology Cracow.
I have necessary personal skills to perform job in professional manner.
I am working many years in multinational teams, I know how to deal easily with people, and stress situations, communication in English does not make any problems to me.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Ten years of strong tanker experience from product tanker, shuttle tanker, chemical tanker, OBOs, to FSO. In cargo handling, navigation, maintenance, management level job planning and safety planning.
*Presently on board FSO with daily production over 200.000 bbls/h.
- Supervising cargo operations. storage, exports, ballast, and stability.
- Supervising all process going on thru CCR (Central Control Room).
- Controlling and operating YOKOGAWA ICSS.
- Preparing and following up PTW.
- Controlling and operating metering computer
- Carrying out proving for cargo transfer
- Trainee Berthing Master.
*2000 – 2007 With one Company (KGJS Norway) Serving on different types of “wet” ships. Last three years on management level.
- Fully responsible for all kind of cargo operations.
- Crude Oil Washing (planning, supervising)
- Ship Safety officer (Planning supervising safety, drills, ISM, OCIFM,PTE System on board tanker)
- Ship Security Officer (familiar with ISPS).
- Planning and supervising maintenance works on deck according to AMOS.
- Fully familiar with aspects like safety, security of tanker.
- Strong knowledge of day to day safe and continuous operation of the vessel.
Achieved gradual promotion within the company, on merit.
*1998 – 2000 As deck officer on shuttle tanker, trading on the North Sea (Navion Norway).
- Navigation officer (Responsible for voyage planning, Bridge watch)
- Maintenance of fire fighting equipment.
- Maintenance of safety equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2007 – SEA DRILLING AND WELL ENGINEERING subject in AGH University of Science Technology Cracow.
1993 - 1998 - Merchant Maritime University Gdynia ,Poland
1989 – 1993 – Secondary School Lodz (Mathematics/Physics)
CERTIFICATES / LICENSES
MASTER MARINER CERTIFICATE
PERMISSION for oil tankers as Master Marine
BOSIET – OPITO Standard
CERTIFICATE OF ADVANCED TRAINING in OIL TANKERS OPERATION CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING in HAZARDOUS CARGO CARRIAGE on VESSELS
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING in OIL TANKER
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING IN ADVANCE FIRE FIGHTING
CERTIFICATE OF BASIC SAFETY TRAINING IN PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECH
CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFT AND RESCUE BOATS
GMDSS GENERAL OPERATOR’S CERTIFICATE (NOR ENDORSMENT)
CERTIFICATE OF RADAR OBSERVATION & PLOTTING COURSE
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING IN USING & UTILIZING THE ARPA (MANAGEMENT)
CERTIFICATE OF BASIC SAFETY TRAINING IN PERSONAL SAFETY & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
SHIP SIMULATOR AND BRIDGE TEAMWORK
ECDIS (IMO MODEL 1.27)
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING IN INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CODE FOR THE SAFE OPERATION OF SHIPS AND FOR POLLUTION PREVENTION
CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING IN MEDICAL CARE
INTERNATIONAL/NORWEGIAN HEALTH CERTIFICATE
VACCINATION CERTIFICATE (yellow fever, typhoid, hepatitis “b”)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows + Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
--English-very good (spoken & written)
--Russian-basic (spoken), fair (written)
Able to work as part of the team, communicate effectively with fellow workers; and demonstrate adherence to established safety policies and procedures.
Proven ability to identify, analyze, repair and solve the problems.
Take great pride in completion a job with accuracy, proficiency and effectiveness.
Strong estimating, planning and organizational skills, able to determine the completion time of a task.
Able to successfully manage multiple priority tasks according to work schedule.
Ability to work well, both independently and in a team environment, open minded.
Ability for working in multinational team environment, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Able to perform long distance travels.
Able to learn new things from experienced ones.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]