Location (Residence): Colchester, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Welding Inspection Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: UK, Colchester Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find my attached cv for your attention. I am available to start work immediately. I look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks in advance.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A hard working, reliable conscientious team member, who is involved in the field of Pipeline Inspection, with several years experience as a welder. Comprehensive working knowledge of International codes and standards. Highly motivated, flexible adaptable to any work environment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BGAS/CSWIP Pipeline Welding Inspector exam sat and passed at TWI Cambridge. OPITO Offshore Survival/Fire fighting, including re breather. UKOOA Full Medical Certificate, includes Norwegian sector.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]