CV Procurement Dept, exp of 7 years, with Account, sales, marketing, contract taking, giving
Procurement Dept, exp of 7 years, with Account, sales, marketing, contract taking, giving
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Procurement Dept, exp of 7 years, with Account, sales, marketing, contract taking, giving - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in finance and marketing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan Present Location: afghanistan, kandahar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
DATE OF BIRTH: - 01-03-1979
MARITAL STATUS: - Single
HOBBIES: - Playing cricket, Listening to music & Traveling
SALARY EXPECTATATION: - Salary negotiable
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Two month in an ATS services Pvt. Ltd as a Telecaller.
Six month in a Teletech Services India Ltd. as a CSA.
2 years in a Nirula’s corner house Pvt. Ltd. as a RSE.
seven month in a Myanmar as an Operation Manager. And also Three month in SAI BIZ Associates for Manpower supply agency.
12 month in Msource (India) Pvt. Ltd.
13 Months in Golden Relief Resources LLC Kandahar, Afghanistan as an Escort Manager, as well as Accountant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
•B.SC. (Gen) from Delhi University in 2002
•10+2 from Ramjas Senior Sec School, Delhi in 1999
•10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Manipur in 1996
• Completed MBA from Sikkim Manipal University with the area of specialization of Finance with Marketing
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Completed Basic Computer Programming Course from Oxford Software Technology
HTML, JAVA, MS- Excel, MS Word, PHOTOSHOP, XML,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good interpersonal skills, computer literate, ability to learn & work under pressure.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I want to join a company or an organization where in I can learn & grow & work for the betterment of the company.