CV CRANE OPERATOR WITH 10 YRS EXPERIRENCE ON ONGC OFFSHORE PLATFORM
CRANE OPERATOR WITH 10 YRS EXPERIRENCE ON ONGC OFFSHORE PLATFORM
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CRANE OPERATOR WITH 10 YRS EXPERIRENCE ON ONGC OFFSHORE PLATFORM - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
78293 Last Updated:
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Location (Residence): MUMBAI, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in ENGLISH Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman, Qatar Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
AT PRESENT WORKING AS A DECKPUSHER ON RIG
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Working as a Deck Pusher on rig for Transocean
since April 2006 .
2) Worked as a Crane Operator for Transocean on rig
from 01/01/2004 toMarch 2006.
3) Worked as a crane operator for ONGC at offshore
Platfrom with M/s.Classic, Chembur, Since Mar-01.
4) Worked as Crane operator for ONGC at offshore
Platform with M/s.Reliance from 16-02-1999 to
5) Worked as Crane operator with QPD,Qatar for
37 days w.e.f. 25.12.98 to 31-01-1999.
6) Worked as Crane operator with QPD, Qatar
For 15 days from 25-11-1998 to 04-12-1998.
7) Worked as Crane operator for ONGC at offshore
On contractual basis with M/s.Homa Offshore
Services, in their crane operator contract since
8) Worked as skilled technician for ONGC at offshore
Project on a contract basis with M/s.Homa Engg in
their maintenance contract from November,92 to
ONGC OFFSHORE PLATFORM SINCE 1992 TO 2003
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
„« Personal Survival Techniques
„« Fire prevention and Fire Fighting
„« Personal Safety and Social responsibilities
„« Elementary First Aid
HELICOPTER LANDING OPERATIONS
H.U.E.T (Helicopter Ditching And HelicopterUnderwater Escape Training)
PROFFIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFT AND
On job Traning
„« Safety training
„« Crane Operator (Transocean)
„« Hazardous Materials Awareness (Transocean)
„« Slinger/Banksman (Transocean)
„« Confined Space Entry (Transocean)
„« Fall Protection (Transocean)
„« Forklift Truck Awareness (Transocean)
„« Pathogens (Transocean)
„« Energy Isolation (Transocean)
„« Firewatcher (Transocean)
„« Hand Injury Prevention (Transocean)
„« H2S Training (Transocean)
„« Permit To Work (Transocean)
Underwater Escape Training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
JUST JOINED THE COMPUTER CLASS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
„« Responsible for carrying out, in a safe and diligent manner, tasks or routines, which is directed to do by the Barge Engineer
„« Ensuring that the crane is operated within its safe working limits.
„« Assist the crew (roustabouts) as necessary.
„« Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the equipment in the field of responsibility and maintain the cleanliness of the work area.
„« Assisting in carrying out planned maintenance of deck machinery and equipment.
„«Carry out Helicopter landing Operation(H.L.O).
Handling the boat,taking bulk cargo and line up for the bulk.