Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in MECHANICAL DRAUGHTSMAN Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to take an opportunity to apply for the position of the PDS Piping Designer in your organisation. I enclose herewith my resume, having total 12 years of experience in Design and Drafting which includes 10 years in Oil, Gas, Refinery and related industries which once again include around 3 years in PDS piping Design.
If you feel that my application is suitable, I would be pleased to attend an interview with you at your convenience and with this in mind, I look forward to hear from you shortly.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Equipment General Arrangement drawings ,Piping general arrangement drawings,Piping support layouts with details ,Isometric drawing with Bill of materials ,Preparation of Piping Material tack off,Typical pipe rack arrangements ,Nozzle orientations diagrams
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
SSC PASS WITH 67%, ITI MECHANICAL DRAUGHTSMAN COURSE PASSED WITH 69%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PDS, MICROSTATION, AUTOCAD,MICROSOFT EXCEL/WORD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]